ABT help needed

Started by Tiny Tim, May 03, 2008, 07:13:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smoking Duck

Wow, even the newbies are throwing smack at your inability to do cold cheese.......... :'(

When I get a little extra cash, LQ, I'm gonna smoke some up for you and send it out to you overnight.

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

La Quinta

Well yeah I know that huh...not the same...like buying bacon...it doesn't count anymore...

Hey SDuck...save the cash...I got next year...I'll still be here!! :)

Gizmo

LQ, let me know what kind and brand you want and I'll have some here for ya at the crawfish boil.  I'll make extra to take along with us.  ;D ;)
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

huhwhatliar

Quote from: Smoking Duck on May 05, 2008, 05:56:52 PM
Wow, even the newbies are throwing smack at your inability to do cold cheese.......... :'(

Duck it wasn't intentional to make fun of LQ and how she can't cold smoke, I would never do something like that  :o ::)

Domenick
They say home is where family is not......

huhwhatliar

Quote from: Gizmo on May 05, 2008, 08:22:44 PM
LQ, let me know what kind and brand you want and I'll have some here for ya at the crawfish boil.  I'll make extra to take along with us.  ;D ;)

Giz I'll be more than happy to contribute to LQ's cold smoked cheese fund.  ;D

Domenick

La Quinta

I'll take it Giz...any kind!! Looking forward to the boil...like... may not eat for two days!! :)

And huh...dude...feeling better?

huhwhatliar

Quote from: La Quinta on May 06, 2008, 05:18:06 PM
I'll take it Giz...any kind!! Looking forward to the boil...like... may not eat for two days!! :)

And huh...dude...feeling better?

Ya I am. A few more days and I'll be back to normal, well what is normal for me :o :o

Domenick

La Quinta

Kool...thanks for the "un-tested" recipes...gonna try the Brazilian one tomorrow...may need to add it to the book man!! :) (Don't worry you get credit for bein sick!!) :)

pensrock

Hmmmm.... how about stuffing them with????
Lets see, I have smoked ny sharp cheddar, smoked sharp americian, smoked pepper velveta & smoked horseradish cheeses. Decisions... decisions.
LOL, sorry LQ I just had to get in on the ribbing.  ;) ;)

huhwhatliar

Quote from: La Quinta on May 06, 2008, 05:32:48 PM
Kool...thanks for the "un-tested" recipes...gonna try the Brazilian one tomorrow...may need to add it to the book man!! :) (Don't worry you get credit for bein sick!!) :)

Let me know how it turns out. I'm almost back to what is normal for me  :D

Domenick

Buck36

I have only made enough ABTs that the family can eat at one sitting. I have seen some posts in here where members have made large batchs. Can the ABTs be frozen after you make them? They would be a lot easier to do in a big batch.

bigredsmoker

My last batch of ABT's I did with pulled pork instead of the little smokies. They were great. I smoke for an hour and 2o minutes and then leave in for another hour at a temp of 225. They always come out great. We just put leftovers in the fridge. I love them cold even and so does the wife. They usually don't last long.

westexasmoker

Never froze a batch of rats (abt), I'm not sure what the consisetacy (spl) would be, ya know next time you do some freeze a couple and see what ya get...Thats what smokin/q'ing is all about!!

C
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!