• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Hey Pensrock

Started by Smoking Duck, May 04, 2008, 04:28:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smoking Duck

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

pensrock

Sure Do. They had me wondering a little when they gave up the two goals so quickly but they did it!
;D ;D ;D

Smoking Duck

I was worried myself....I think if you'd have made me swallow a quarter, I coulda given you 2 dimes and a nickle back!

Awesome game....now bring on the Flyers!

pensrock

Yea the Fliers will be a tough series their goaltender is playing really well but the Pens will find a way to get a few pucks past him.   ;D :D ;D

icerat4

Just another weekend with the smoker...

La Quinta

Are you guys talkin about hockey? Dudes...this is the basketball playoffs...WHAT ARE YA THINKIN? :) Go...Orlando Magic!!

Smoking Duck

First off LQ, hockey is the most manliest of sports.  Actually, that's all I have to say.

Go Celtics!

La Quinta

Oh...what a low blow...Duck...my man Duck...no way...not the Celtics...oh man...that's all I'm gonna say...:)

Smoking Duck

You know, the only reason I follow the Celtics at all was because I loved watching Larry Bird.  It wasn't a man crush or anything but he's just like me.  Slow and can't jump a lick.  Besides, I live in Indiana and Larry was from French Lick, Indiana.  You'd think French Lick would be right beside French Kiss, Indiana......but it isn't.

Reminds me of Pennsylvania.  Did you know that there is a town called Intercoarse, PA and just down the road from Intercoarse is Climax, PA.  I'm not making it up either.  Gotta love the founding fathers of those towns.  (I substituted the other coarse thing there cause the editor gave me the dreaded 0 )

La Quinta

Geezzz...I need to move!!:) I think everyone does!! We couldn't name any city like that here...would be kinda fun tho!! Anyhoo...how bout them Penguins?

Gizmo

Yah, can you imagine speaking to someone and saying "Ya, I'm in Intercoarse right now and heading to Climax in about 10 minutes". 
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

tturaider

Or I got to climax from 0!!  ;D  ;D  ;D
Smoke like your from Texas....use Mesquite

pensrock

LQ, In this part of PA. very few like/watch basketball well except for the kids playing high school ball. The most popular sport here has to be high school, college and pro football. I would much rather to be doing chores than watch basketball but thats just my opinion. Now when it comes to hockey................. HOCKEY ROCKS!!!!!!!!

GO PENS!!!!!

BTW, there are several odd named towns across PA, I do not know how they came to be named like that but its true.

Smoking Duck

Quote from: La Quinta on May 05, 2008, 06:23:26 PM
Geezzz...I need to move!!:) I think everyone does!! We couldn't name any city like that here...would be kinda fun tho!! Anyhoo...how bout them Penguins?

Wooooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooooo.  Come on aboard the Pens train, LQ.  There's plenty of room for more Pens fans.  They play Game 1 on Friday night. 

La Quinta

Yeah...um...not so much...like the Ducks!! I know...out in the first round...but Stanley Cup last year...gotta count right? :) Come on...I live in So California for God's sake!! :)