Got any DRINK recipes for while your smoking????

Started by tturaider, May 13, 2008, 04:34:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malc

For you homebrewers, a guy introduced me to a drink he called a "Flying Scotsman."  It was basically some unfermented wort mixed with a good scotch.  I am not exactly sure of the proportions he used, but I have spent a good deal of time experimenting ;D.  It goes well with smoke too.
From the forest itself comes the handle for the axe.

Tiny Tim

I kinda like Cherry Rum with a clear pop (Sierra Mist, Sprite, 7-Up)...about half and half.

tturaider

QuoteThe low end is measured in kilotons...   
Arcs I agree that would be a little more that lit!!
Smoke like your from Texas....use Mesquite

tturaider

Quote from: Smoking Duck on May 13, 2008, 07:23:48 PM
1 Corona in one hand
1 Corona in the other hand

It's really simple but tastes great!  :D

Hey SD have you ever tired that new Jimmy Buffet beer Landshark?  It taste like corona without the after taste.

Smoking Duck

No, I sure haven't.  And I never get an aftertaste with Corona if I never stop drinking  ;D

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

MWS

A few of these on a sunny afternoon....heaven
Mike 

"Men like to barbecue, men will cook if danger is involved"

aces-n-eights

US Army, retired, x2
Soldotna Alaska
"One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well."
Psalm 109:8

westexasmoker

The gal in the background looks real impressed....or had just done the same thing!

C
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

tturaider

Aces I think his meat must be in a very long stall stage....

NePaSmoKer

Real simple for me.

I just grab the bottle of JD from the freezer and drink  :o

nepas

westexasmoker

Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

Kummok

Although I don't "over do the brew" anymore, I prefer to share the smoking passion with the dark ones, more along the lines of MWS's post. 1/2 glass of Harp Lager or Bass Ale w/ the remainder filled, over an upturned spoon, w/ Guinness. The local micro (actually a mini-micro-micro!) brewery makes a great Red Hook and a "slightly cloved" Celestial Brew seasonally that really helps the pellicle form!! No more than two pints for me though or it's not fun anymore, and I'd probably wind up in major trouble with my wife for smoking the stooopid cat (one of my favorite fantasies and one for which her cat should be VERY afraid, pints or not!) ;)

KyNola

I have found my newest friend in Tturaider.  I too am a big fan of blue mountains that insure the Cold Rocky Mountain spring water is nicely chilled.

KyNola

Consiglieri

Captain and Coke
Manhattan or three
Crown and 7
Gin and gin and gin and tonic
Or the blender slushies (margaritas or dacquiries-- for my wife, of course)
Or in the beer department, my favorite is Anchor Brewery's Liberty Ale, but I like any IPA.

I like the sunny days (daze?). 
Consiglieri

MWS

Quote from: Kummok on May 15, 2008, 07:50:51 AM
Although I don't "over do the brew" anymore, I prefer to share the smoking passion with the dark ones, more along the lines of MWS's post. 1/2 glass of Harper's or Bass w/ the remainder filled, over an upturned spoon, w/ Guinness. The local micro (actually a mini-micro-micro!) brewery makes a great Red Hook and a "slightly cloved" Celestial Brew seasonally that really helps the pellicle form!! No more than two pints for me though or it's not fun anymore, and I'd probably wind up in major trouble with my wife for smoking the stooopid cat (one of my favorite fantasies and one for which her cat should be VERY afraid, pints or not!) ;)

Kummock, I agree....quality or quantity...although I'm pushing the envelope today as I smoke some beef back ribs on a beautiful sunny day. P.S. I want that lower avatar of yours on a T-Shirt. Thats fantastic........
Mike 

"Men like to barbecue, men will cook if danger is involved"