• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Recent orders for icemans sauce

Started by iceman, May 14, 2008, 08:37:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iceman

I'm sorry to say if you ordered sauce over the last few days via my e-mail your order was deleted by my wonderful net provider >:( >:( >:(
MTA informed me this morning do to equipment failures most Internet caches lost all information and might not be retrievable. Please, if you placed an order resend it and I will get it out A.S.A.P. to you. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Kummok

Whew! That's a relief....I was getting worried that you might have just "forgotten" that 42' StabiCraft boat w/ twin Yamaha 4 cycle 350 horse 2 cup/hour @ 35 knots engines  that I ordered from you, and prepaid. Guess this means you'll be delivering it down here this weekend?!?!?  ;)

Oh yeah.....I just remembered that it was ordered with full electronics and electric downriggers and crabpot davits!

Oh yeah II ..... and a crew of 28 year old Swedish chicks......

Smoking Duck

I'm 42, Italian and 240 pounds of molten lust.....will that do, Kummok ?   ;D ;D ;D

I'd be more than happy to be the first mate  ;)

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

tturaider

Iceman ive never tried any of your sauce or rub and would like too. How and where do I order?

QuoteOh yeah II ..... and a crew of 28 year old Swedish chicks......

Kummok I will volunteer to be the deck boy and do whatever it takes if you get the girls!!!  ;D
Smoke like your from Texas....use Mesquite

Smoking Duck

Quote from: tturaider on May 14, 2008, 12:07:06 PM
Iceman ive never tried any of your sauce or rub and would like too. How and where do I order?

I believe if you click on Iceman's screenname, it will give you his e-mail and you can send an order via e-mail.  The one thing I am sure of is you won't be sorry.  Course, the better half may wonder why you'll be sending checks monthly to Alaska, but that's another problem altogether!   :D

tturaider

SD that wont be a problem it dont have a better half (at least not one with a ring on her finger).  If its that good maybe ill get addicted and can somehow use it for a tax right off (check memo---therapy)???

Thanks I will send him an email.

westexasmoker

Hey TT
I too would like to try some, maybe we could order together and save a buck or two on shipping.

Duck
My wife is already thinking I'm up to no good talking to ya'll, like its one of Kummok's girls 'Hi I'm Inga from sweden!'  ;D  I keep telling her for the most part its just old, smokie smelling guys like me!  No offense ladies!!

C
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

tsquared

QuoteWhew! That's a relief....I was getting worried that you might have just "forgotten" that 42' StabiCraft boat w/ twin Yamaha 4 cycle 350 horse 2 cup/hour @ 35 knots engines  that I ordered from you, and prepaid. Guess this means you'll be delivering it down here this weekend?!?!? 

Oh yeah.....I just remembered that it was ordered with full electronics and electric downriggers and crabpot davits!

Oh yeah II ..... and a crew of 28 year old Swedish chicks......
Don't you believe it, Iceman! If you send him all that, NO salmon will get through from Alaska down this way. Just send him the deckhands--that'll keep him so busy some fish will get by him! :D
T2

tturaider

QuoteHey TT
I too would like to try some, maybe we could order together and save a buck or two on shipping.

Hey Westex im game with that but i sent ice a email earlier for my order.  If you want to do that just tell ice to sent all of it to either your or my address and that will help everyone.

ttu

Smoking Duck

Quote from: westexasmoker on May 14, 2008, 04:17:41 PM
Hey TT

Duck
My wife is already thinking I'm up to no good talking to ya'll, like its one of Kummok's girls 'Hi I'm Inga from sweden!'  ;D  I keep telling her for the most part its just old, smokie smelling guys like me!  No offense ladies!!

C

My wife welcomes me being on here.....that's less time I have ticking her off about something I've done or said.  Plus, her knuckles are pretty bruised from beating me on a regular basis  ;D

La Quinta

West Coast Kansan

Iceman, I guess PMs are still on order  ???

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

iceman

Quote from: West Coast Kansan on May 14, 2008, 09:44:52 PM
Iceman, I guess PMs are still on order  ???

Yours went out on the 12th.

Kummok

Quote from: Smoking Duck on May 14, 2008, 10:54:13 AM
I'm 42, Italian and 240 pounds of molten lust.....will that do, Kummok ?   ;D ;D ;D

I'd be more than happy to be the first mate  ;)

Now THAT'S a downright SCARY mental picture Duckman!! My wife actually lets me get away with the "Swedish Chicks" joking for the last 35+ years, cause she knows I'm just joking and as long as I'm joking about the crew, I'm not forming mental pictures of various torture methods for her stoopid cat. She's actually beautifully Danish and more than a schmuck like me EVER deserved! I thank God for her daily!

Note to T2:
Hey Tom, not to worry....fishing's still spotty up here but they DID open the Tanner crab fishery back up in the Bay. Pretty challenging fishery though, still without a boat!! So far your southbound Kings are still safe! Somebody MUST be catching them up there though....talking with a friend yesterday that told me the he and his family were sitting around the campfire last week and all of a sudden a "really big" King salmon head came SSSsssss-ing down outta the sky and smacked down in their yard....some poor eagle had run out of salmon packing energy after shopping in one of the Spit fish cleaning station dumpsters! One could at least say that "It's raining salmon (heads) around Homer!"  ;) ;D

La Quinta

I would be happy to cater the boat parties!! (Must have been the molten lust SDuck comment!!!) And then...uh...uh...oh I drifted off :) Sorry!! What was this about again??? Oh yeah...

I gotta PM you Ice on some sauce...I am totally out and need to get home and bathe in sauce!!! :)