• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Bradley's in stereo

Started by huhwhatliar, May 25, 2008, 02:24:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

huhwhatliar

Life is good when both smokers are going at once  ;D

Domenick
They say home is where family is not......

FLBentRider

Nice!

I like the twins!

What is the "snorkel" between them ?
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

huhwhatliar

Quote from: FLBentRider on May 25, 2008, 02:26:34 PM
Nice!

I like the twins!

What is the "snorkel" between them ?

It's for the umbrella, had a few sprinkles and the twins need to be dry. Both have been going pretty much non stop sense 12:30 am Saturday morning. Should be done for today in a few hours. If I feel up to it tomorrow will be venison sausage (my non Italian ex-wife's receipt recipe)  :D ;)

Domenick

Smoking Duck

Don't you mean recipe?  Of course, if it's your ex-wife, I'm sure she gave you a receipt as well!  :o

Dude, where's your bubba pucks?  You're wasting wood!  (Man, if I had a dime for every time I thought that since I've been married  ;D).

OK, that was just wrong.......Forgive me Lord for that last comment and bless the starving pygmies in New Guineau....Amen.  Funny what some Vicodin will do to you when you mix it with smoke  :D

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

huhwhatliar

Quote from: Smoking Duck on May 25, 2008, 02:53:39 PM
Don't you mean recipe?  Of course, if it's your ex-wife, I'm sure she gave you a receipt as well!  :o

Dude, where's your bubba pucks?  You're wasting wood!  (Man, if I had a dime for every time I thought that since I've been married  ;D).

OK, that was just wrong.......Forgive me Lord for that last comment and bless the starving pygmies in New Guineau....Amen.  Funny what some Vicodin will do to you when you mix it with smoke  :D

I saw that after I posted but had to go get Chris, I was hoping it wouldn't get caught so I could fix it  :(  Both ex-wifes gave me lots of receipt's.

I'm making more at work on Wednesday, the SS smoker has them in and when the smoke process is done I transfer them to the black smoker, so no wasted wood here  :D ;) (LQ only clean thoughts for you, kay)

Domenick

BTW Duck it is spelled New Guinea  :P

westexasmoker

Thanks Domenick!

Now I've got to try and explain to the boss (aka wife) why I need a second smoker!  ;D  Need it for a backup, but then I'll need a backup for the backup and yet another backup....crap I'm doomed!

C
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

FLBentRider

Need ? second smoker ?

Need ?

W A N T !

I keep thinking I might build one like T B S 's (there some serious covet goin' on there!!)

MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

westexasmoker

Want usually don't get me what I want....oh nevermind    ;D ;D ;D

C
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

huhwhatliar

Quote from: westexasmoker on May 25, 2008, 03:31:51 PM
Thanks Domenick!

Now I've got to try and explain to the boss (aka wife) why I need a second smoker!  ;D  Need it for a backup, but then I'll need a backup for the backup and yet another backup....crap I'm doomed!

C

wts, actually I have 3 Bradley's. Well then there is the home built with 2 Bradley smoke generators attached. Good luck with the boss, but if you need some help have her call 1-800-shootme, oh wait that's a different thread, never mind  :D

Domenick

FLBentRider

MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Kummok

Quote from: FLBentRider on May 25, 2008, 05:48:52 PM
Triplets then!

Now yer talkin' my language....been trying to get my trio manifolded and in their new location since last year...maybe this week, I gots  a BIG batch of Copper River Reds to smoke up!!

huhwhatliar

Quote from: Kummok on May 25, 2008, 07:34:44 PM
Quote from: FLBentRider on May 25, 2008, 05:48:52 PM
Triplets then!

Now yer talkin' my language....been trying to get my trio manifolded and in their new location since last year...maybe this week, I gots  a BIG batch of Copper River Reds to smoke up!!

Kummok, just rub it in, I can take it  :(  Copper River Reds  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Domenick

La Quinta

Ok...I will remain with Arcs...only the purest thoughts....(in space)...:)

FLBentRider

So if you have 5.1 Bradleys does that make it "surround smoke" ?

MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

huhwhatliar

Quote from: FLBentRider on May 26, 2008, 04:26:24 AM
So if you have 5.1 Bradleys does that make it "surround smoke" ?

Interesting concept, may be I'll explore that  ;D....Right now my total is 3.3 Bradleys, I only need 1.8 more  :D :D

Domenick