• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Bradley's in stereo

Started by huhwhatliar, May 25, 2008, 02:24:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kummok

Just missed a BDS for $200 at a moving sale last week by 5 minutes (danged early birds >:( ), otherwise I'd have a fourple and closer to surround sound! ;)

huhwhatliar

Quote from: Kummok on May 26, 2008, 08:03:16 AM
Just missed a BDS for $200 at a moving sale last week by 5 minutes (danged early birds >:( ), otherwise I'd have a fourple and closer to surround sound! ;)

I got the black Bradley last weekend at Cabela's bargain Cave. Marked down to $199, then they had a 20% off sale on smokers and grills, also I had a $10.00 coupon. The only damage is the corner of the plastic is cracked and a few small dings. The problem is I went there to buy a motor for my 2 stuffers and didn't bring enough cash for both  :-[

Domenick
They say home is where family is not......

Mr Walleye

Domenick

I bought my stuffer motor directly from Weston Supply. They are the supplier for Cabelas and they sell reconditioned motors. They used to have them on their web site but they haven't for a while now. All I did was call them and they had them. I think I paid $138 for it. Here is their web site, give them a call and see if they still have them.

http://www.westonsupply.com/Default.aspx

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

Kummok

Great steal HWL....the meat will never know the plastic's cracked!

iceman

Quote from: huhwhatliar on May 25, 2008, 02:24:24 PM
Life is good when both smokers are going at once  ;D

Domenick

I went from stereo to surround sound in the new "Bradley House" as Ann refers to it.  :D ;)

Here's the Bradley OBS

Gotta have ice for the cold drinks along with a sink and hot water for washing things. Fridge is down below the sink.

Here are the other smokers. All have Bradley generators and PID controls.

Gotta have entertainment while watching the smokers do the magic.  ;D

Four exhaust fans and all heated and enclosed for round the year smoking no matter what weather.

huhwhatliar

Quote from: Mr Walleye on May 31, 2008, 09:01:26 PM
Domenick

I bought my stuffer motor directly from Weston Supply. They are the supplier for Cabelas and they sell reconditioned motors. They used to have them on their web site but they haven't for a while now. All I did was call them and they had them. I think I paid $138 for it. Here is their web site, give them a call and see if they still have them.

http://www.westonsupply.com/Default.aspx

Mike

That's a great deal Mike, we talk about that before. When I called them they wanted $169 for a reconditioned motor and $239 for a new one. Yesterday I picked up a motor from Cabelas and tested it today on the 30 lb stuffer. We stuffed 140 lbs of sausage with ease. The motor makes it nice.

Domenick

huhwhatliar

Quote from: iceman on June 01, 2008, 03:52:01 PM

Domenick

I went from stereo to surround sound in the new "Bradley House" as Ann refers to it.  :D ;)

Here's the Bradley OBS

Gotta have ice for the cold drinks along with a sink and hot water for washing things. Fridge is down below the sink.

Four exhaust fans and all heated and enclosed for round the year smoking no matter what weather.

Nice set up Ice, but your Bradley House is missing one thing. Where is my bed?  ;D :D ;)

Domenick

Kummok

....Gotta have entertainment while watching the smokers do the magic.  ;D .....

You had me drooling up until the TV thing ..... I can't do anything while watching TV anymore...too busy reloading to shoot it at the next round of half hour commercials!  ;)

West Coast Sausage Maker

Quote from: huhwhatliar on June 01, 2008, 05:36:34 PM

Domenick

Here's the Bradley OBS

Nice set up Ice, but your Bradley House is missing one thing. Where is my bed?  ;D :D ;)

Domenick

Thats some setup.... are those 5 stainless walk-in smokehouses?

where are the smoke generators?

Mike
soylent green is people

iceman

Quote from: T B S on June 01, 2008, 11:05:42 PM
Quote from: huhwhatliar on June 01, 2008, 05:36:34 PM

Domenick

Here's the Bradley OBS

Domenick

Thats some setup.... are those 5 stainless walk-in smokehouses?

where are the smoke generators?

Mike

Yep they are roll in smokers. The controls and generators are on the back side of the smokers. The units are on large casters so I can roll them out and load the generators easily.

Smoking Duck

Ice,
When I die, I want to go to smoker heaven and be stationed right next to you.  You are my frigging hero!

SD

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

Consiglieri

Consiglieri

West Coast Sausage Maker

[/quote]

Yep they are roll in smokers. The controls and generators are on the back side of the smokers. The units are on large casters so I can roll them out and load the generators easily.
[/quote]
sorry to bug you, But I'm impressed with your setup.

Is there a blower on/in the units?

what are you using/controling  for heat?

soylent green is people

iceman

Quote from: T B S on June 02, 2008, 12:46:46 PM

[/quote]
sorry to bug you, But I'm impressed with your setup.

Is there a blower on/in the units?

what are you using/controling  for heat?

[/quote]

Blowers on the back of the cabinet for each unit although I don't need them most of the time.
I use PID controllers if I need accurate temp control. Otherwise I just use the mechanical remote bulb temp controls mounted in the back control boxes.
I'll try to get some more pictures for you T B S.

West Coast Sausage Maker

soylent green is people