Started by MallardWacker, December 09, 2004, 05:05:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MallardWacker

Just where I want to put MY jerky...

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

nsxbill

Or serving smoked nuts? [}:)]  Damn Gross! [xx(]

I've heard of pet rocks.   Pet Nut?

Bill
There is room on earth for all God's creatures....right on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.

whitetailfan

I haven't seen one of those in years Mallard.
I had a friend who got one for their family gift exchange in 97/98.  Makes more sense when you know that the family owned the local auction market and a gift like this would be a big hit[;)]

It came full of peanuts and was lovingly dubbed "Sack O' Nuts" LOL

<b><font color="green">whitetailfan</font id="green"></b>
"Nice Rack"
Lethbridge, AB
Vegetarian is an ancient aboriginal word meaning "lousy hunter"
We have enough youth...how about a fountain of smart?
Living a healthy lifestyle is simply choosing to die at the slowest possible rate.

MallardWacker

What are people thinking, another good use for a Kangaroo???
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1469&item=5531457896&rd=1

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

BigSmoker

Nothing worse than this for sure.  I wasn't going to add to this post but since it has digressed this far why not.
http://www.fashionablecanes.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Product_Code=441&Screen=PROD

Just to get this thread on some kind of topic I cured out 16 pork tenderloins in B&P maple sugar cure with a teaspoon of Dizzy Pig Raging River rub each.  Food savered them all and put in the basement baby fridge for a 2 week rest.  Then smoke on the 23rd and they will be fresh for Christmas Eve and Christmas gifts[:)].  Will also start on the almonds and fresh roasted coffee(thanks again Bill)on the 20th or 21st.  Wifey has crocheted(sp?) sweaters and scarves for everone from kids to teachers.  Tree is up but still needs lights and ornaments.
<font color="red">Here are the tenderloins headed for their 2 week hibernation</font id="red">

Jeff
www.bbqshopping.com
Some say BBQ is in your blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.
Some people say BBQ is in the blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.

nsxbill

Do your order with two snack holders?  They are "ON SALE."

Bill
There is room on earth for all God's creatures....right on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.

MallardWacker

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by BigSmoker</i>
<br />I cured out 16 pork tenderloins in B&P maple sugar cure with a teaspoon of Dizzy Pig Raging River rub...... <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

<b><font color="blue"><u>NOW YOU ARE TALKING!!!   [:p]BACON.....</u> </font id="blue"> </b>

Concerning you offering to this thread I noticed that:
<b><font color="red">PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA </font id="red"> </b>

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

Chez Bubba

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by MallardWacker</i>
<br />What are people thinking, another good use for a Kangaroo???
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1469&item=5531457896&rd=1<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">"See my other items at kangarooscrotum.com." Now I think I've seen it all![:0]

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

capt.mike

Jeff
How do you like the Dizzy Pig Rub?
Mike

MallardWacker

Jeff,

Dog gone it, there you go again.  Man I am slightly enviouuuuus, used a food saver~~~has a second fridge~~have it all done for Christmas~~and have all the neighbors braggin.  You are a great American friend.  Looks Great!

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

MallardWacker

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Chez Bubba</i>
<br /> "See my other items at kangarooscrotum.com." <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I guess this what happends when you get shot by headlights late at night, then get hung up on the side of trucks and end up having dog food made out of you.  All thats left is....

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

BigSmoker

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by capt.mike</i>
<br />Jeff
How do you like the Dizzy Pig Rub?
Mike
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Mike,
They are all good.  My personal favorite is the Red Eye Express.  Its coffee infused and is great on lamb and beef(steaks/tri-tip).  For brisket I like Cow Lick mixed with turbinado sugar.  I like the Swamp Venom best on pork butt, it adds a nice kick to the bark, but Dizzy Dust isn't bad either.  Raging River is also good on pork but was designed for salmon.  I haven't seen any decent salmon(not farm raised)in so long I actually have never tried it on fish.  Tsunami Spin is good on chicken and seafood.  If you want heat and the island spices Jamacian Firewalk makes a pork tenderloin quite tasty.  I use them all and they are all fresh blended.  They also come in a nice 8 oz. size and are packed completely full.  Mo MSG or fillers.  Probally more info than you wanted but top notch company and people.  Bottom line I've never had a disappointed customer.

Jeff
www.bbqshopping.com

BigSmoker

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by MallardWacker</i>
<br />Jeff,
Dog gone it, there you go again.  Man I am slightly enviouuuuus, used a food saver~~~has a second fridge~~have it all done for Christmas~~and have all the neighbors braggin.  You are a great American friend.  Looks Great!
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

MW,
You get all the credit for the bacon.  I would have never stepped off and tried that on my own[:D].  The tenderloins should make a nice gift and its a great excuse to crank up the smoker[;)].  Thanks for the help and you're A Great American as well[8D][8D](are we on the Shawn Hannity show LOL)

Jeff
www.bbqshopping.com