• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

UPC Code

Started by rcger, July 13, 2008, 03:37:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rcger

I wasn't thinking and threw my box away before I cut the UPC Code off.  Now I can't submit my rebate.  Does anyone have a UPC for a 6 rack Digital Smoker that they could send me?  If you do, email me and I'll get you my address.  Thanks in advance.
There's room for all of God's critters right next to the mashed taters and gravy!

West Coast Kansan

I am just guessing but if you call Bradley with other information - and the rebate is supposed to come from them, I bet you can work it out.  Pretty amazing company for service ;D

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

rcger

Quote from: West Coast Kansan on July 13, 2008, 08:17:24 PM
I am just guessing but if you call Bradley with other information - and the rebate is supposed to come from them, I bet you can work it out.  Pretty amazing company for service ;D

I thought about that.  I'm going to give it a try today.  Thanks!
There's room for all of God's critters right next to the mashed taters and gravy!

snowmon

Do you still need a upc? I just bought  A dbs 6 rack and it  came in today

begolf25

Hopefully you will still be able to receive your rebate. Bradley launched this program at the beginning of the year and quickly pulled it off the shelf. Any companies offering this rebate are offering an invalid rebate.

I would imagine that with Bradley's proven track record for customer service they will still attempt to honor this rebate.

Bryan

rcger

Quote from: begolf25 on July 15, 2008, 05:37:49 AM
Hopefully you will still be able to receive your rebate. Bradley launched this program at the beginning of the year and quickly pulled it off the shelf. Any companies offering this rebate are offering an invalid rebate.

I would imagine that with Bradley's proven track record for customer service they will still attempt to honor this rebate.

Bryan

That's interesting.  My rebate form shows a good thru date of December 31, 2008.  I did email Bradley a few days ago.  The associate who responded said to include a letter of explanation and send in all of the other required materials.  She said it would be up to a manager to make the final decision.  Looking at my receipt, it does have the UPC number printed on it.

Do you have any idea why they pulled the offer?

rcger

Quote from: snowmon on July 14, 2008, 07:38:28 PM
Do you still need a upc? I just bought  A dbs 6 rack and it  came in today

Thanks very much for the offer, but I called Bradley and I think they're going to honor without the UPC. 

snowmon

Let me know if you need it. I'll cut it out and put it to the side just in case.