• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Ribs Ready For The Smoker

Started by NePaSmoKer, August 02, 2008, 04:05:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

Going to be in the BS tomorrow morning. Got some boneless ribs going in too  ;D

nepas

HCT

nepas, nepas, nepas, always making me hungry with your posts and pics. :)
Since you've been on disability there has been a huge increase in your pics, which are great to see. But, just wondering, how much weight have you put on?  :D :D :D ;) Just kidding nepas, keep up the postings. 
"The universe is a big place
probably the biggest"

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: HCT on August 03, 2008, 04:10:03 AM
nepas, nepas, nepas, always making me hungry with your posts and pics. :)
Since you've been on disability there has been a huge increase in your pics, which are great to see. But, just wondering, how much weight have you put on?  :D :D :D ;) Just kidding nepas, keep up the postings. 

LOL  :D  :D been doing alot of swimming pool walking so hopefully i am shedding some lbs  :D  :D

Anyways i have some boneless ribs going in too  ;D Have some corn, beans and taters going in to smoke later today and have the neighbors over for dinner.

nepas

NePaSmoKer

Didnt have enough room in the BS so i had to improvise on the spare ribs  ;D

nepas

Gizmo

Awesome posts NePa.  I agree with HCT, you are making me hungry and I just cooked and ate a hugh Spanish Style Omlett (smoked and grilled vegtables left over from some arrachera fajitas). 

Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

NePaSmoKer

WOW Giz

That looks great. Bet that would go good in a big flour tortilla  ;D

nepas

NePaSmoKer

Here are the Bradley boneless ribs.
Done with apple/hickory pucks.

nepas

Gizmo

What is the glaze over them?
Looks fantastic.

Actually though about tossing it into a tortilla but I am limiting my carbohydrate intake so decided not to burn 30+ grams of carbs on breakfast.  :(

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: Gizmo on August 03, 2008, 11:33:43 AM
What is the glaze over them?
Looks fantastic.

Actually though about tossing it into a tortilla but I am limiting my carbohydrate intake so decided not to burn 30+ grams of carbs on breakfast.  :(

Thats some homemade Neelys bbq sauce i just slapped on em.

nepas

NePaSmoKer

Full spare ribs are done too.

This rack didnt last long when my neighbor got over  ;D

This one was next.

Did some smoked corn on the cobb too.

nepas

Gizmo

Well I'll have to try to match that tomorrow, not that I really expect too.  Made a BBQ sauce today and added a ghost pepper (naga - compliments of Huhwhatlier) during the last few minutes of simmering.  So far it tastes pretty good but think I will have to add some fire roasted onions, garlic and jalapenos I grilled up earlier.  I wanted to get the base sauce down pretty solid before adding the trio puree.  Got a little advice from the master Iceman on how long to wait on adding spices for the flavor testing to be tried and true.  Now that I have the base close to where I want it, I'll go for a little more flavor with the trio.  This will go on some beef short ribs soon.

See what you started NePa!!!!  8)