An early Congrats HAB

Started by Oldman, August 22, 2008, 07:12:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

On the 25th you will have been an active member here for 4 years. I joined a few months before you. Dang time sure does fly. Manxman has been here for over 3 years too, but many of the active members when we first put together the recipe site back on 2005 have moved on.

Anyway Congrats my friend.
Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

FLBentRider

Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Habanero Smoker

Thanks!

When I'm going through the recipes and see the names of some of the earlier members, I often wonder how they are doing.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Oldman

Quote from: Habanero Smoker on August 23, 2008, 02:28:45 AM
Thanks!

When I'm going through the recipes and see the names of some of the earlier members, I often wonder how they are doing.
Agree...

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

car54

I remember NXbill. I know that he had his stomach stapled and he was going to Asia to have cosmetic surgery. I hope that he is doing good.

Brad

Habanero Smoker

Quote from: car54 on August 23, 2008, 04:27:45 AM
I remember NXbill. I know that he had his stomach stapled and he was going to Asia to have cosmetic surgery. I hope that he is doing good.

Brad

I hope so too. Several days ago I was on the recipe site, and notice he was logged in; or someone logged in under his account.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Oldman

A 2 or 3 months I called him. He is doing good. Very busy.
Olds