buying bisquettes in local store?

Started by craigson2, August 30, 2008, 12:33:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

craigson2

I see online that the bisquettes area available at local gricery stores does anyone know which stores carry them I messed up and oredered to late for labor day weekend They are not going to be here until next week.

Brian

Habanero Smoker

I haven't seen them in local grocery stores yet. Do you have a Cabela's or Gander Mt. near by, they sell bisquettes.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

craigson2

We have a Cabelas and a Bass pro do they sell them?

Brian

Mr Walleye

I know Cabelas does for sure and I think Bass Pro does as well.

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

FLBentRider

Our Bass pro does. As well as Gander Mountain.
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

car54

Sportsmens warehouse sells them. Walmart sells them online with a home delivery of about $3.00. If you buy them through Walmart search for the specific flavor that you want because they don't show all of them. Sears also has them on their internet site.

Brad

Wildcat

Two members on here sell them.  Tiny Tim and Bryan at Yard & Pool.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

Tiny Tim

The bisquettes referred to as being available in grocery stores, also say that they are to be used on home grills.  I haven't talked to Bradley about getting them into my store yet, to see if they are any different than what we use (except the packaging maybe).  I'll be calling an order in pretty soon, so I will check on it then.

begolf25

The new bisquette 12 packs are the exact same bisquettes as the ones in the 48 and 120 packs. As Tiny Tim said, Bradley is packaging them for people to use on their grills.

They are reaching out to customers that do not own Bradleys. Hoping they will throw a bisquette on their grill while cooking to add some smoke flavor.

Tiny Tim

Kinda what I thought, Bryan...just was going to ask them to confirm it.  Thanks.

Wildcat

I gave a few a try on the grill in the past.  Not that swift. Hard wood much better IMHO.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

West Coast Kansan

I agree with WC, unless they come wrapped in foil they burn before they smoke. 

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)