Wagyu/kobe beef brisket ??

Started by Ed1978, September 30, 2008, 11:01:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

La Quinta

Tenpoint5

You better back off WTS I gots Hickory and I aint afraid to Use IT!!! Courting LQ into the normal non Messy wood world. :P ;D ;D
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

La Quinta

No wooing necessary 10.5...no nasty wood in this house...(although) for beef he has made his point...and hell...he is a Texan...they do know beef down there!!  :)

Tenpoint5

I did look way down on the bottom of my smoker cabinet, all the way in the back, and covered with dust. There it was, a box of Mesy wood pucks. I have No Idea how they got there. WTS must have used some VooDoo magic to get em in there. Kinda afraid to open the box.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

La Quinta

Call in the EPA...HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND MAN?????  :D  :D  :D

westexasmoker

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on October 01, 2008, 08:41:36 PM
I did look way down on the bottom of my smoker cabinet, all the way in the back, and covered with dust. There it was, a box of Mesy wood pucks. I have No Idea how they got there. WTS must have used some VooDoo magic to get em in there. Kinda afraid to open the box.

Ah yes the mesy wood voodoo..................means its time to do a brisket!   ;D

C
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!