• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

NEPAS Hot Wings

Started by NePaSmoKer, October 08, 2008, 04:41:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

Ok here is the hot wing sauce recipe........dont need any spells or hexes on me  ;D  ;D  ;D  :D  :D

1 can tomato soup, reserve 5 Tablespoons for 2nd half
8 tablespoons unsalted butter or margarine
1 1/2 tablespoons white vinegar
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1/4 teaspoon salt

Preparation:
Mix all the ingredients in a saucepan, and over low heat bring to a simmer, stirring occasionally, and then turn off.

Second half:
Take the 5 T, of tomato soup you reserved from the top recipe and mix with 2 T, of magma hot sauce......VERY HOT CAUTION. Mix together then add to the larger sauce.

You can use any other kind of hot sauce. This recipe can be doubled also.
The dry rub is just eyed.
salt
pepper
cayenne
cumin

nepas

Smokin Soon

Thanks, Nepa! I told the wife she can stop sewing the Bradley Doll for pin sticking. Hows the flavor of the Magma hot sauce, compared to Tabasco or Franks Hot sauce? More or less heat, flavor?

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: Smokin Soon on October 10, 2008, 04:54:57 PM
Thanks, Nepa! I told the wife she can stop sewing the Bradley Doll for pin sticking. Hows the flavor of the Magma hot sauce, compared to Tabasco or Franks Hot sauce? More or less heat, flavor?

Tabasco and Franks aint got nothing on Magma. The mag is 1.000.000 scoville units very hot. You can use other hot sauce if you like. I have a bottle of Blairs 3 am that is smokin hot you need to use rubber gloves to handle it.

nepas

Smokin Soon

Ok, I got it, Magma is one of those 10 rated sauces that blow your brains out, so I'm gonna use a more mellow version. I really like the brew with tomato soup and the hot seperate idea. Will report after a batch.
Thanks!