• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

In Florida

Started by NePaSmoKer, October 28, 2008, 07:46:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

Hi All

We made it to Florida on sat. Seen my sons at Ft Bragg. We were around 200 miles from home and my daughter called me and said i left my BPS on the back deck.....OUCH

Oh well i will still fix em up.

nepas

beefmann

nepas,

Glad you made it  safe, and  dont feel to bad it  seems like on  every trip i take .. i forget to take something i wanted to  bring.. just a fact of life  i guess.. anyway say hi to all the all of  out military that you  can and  my  prayers are with you and  them as well..

Have  fun and be carefull and have a safe trip home when you head  home

Beefmann

FLBentRider

glad you made it safe... too bad Florida is such a big place. You are a days drive from where I am.
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Wildcat

Welcome back to FL.  You are about 2 hours East of me.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

pensrock

NEPAS, NO FAIR..... leaving PA and going to Fla. just when the forcast calls for the first accumulating snow of the season!  ;)

Glad you made it OK.

Wildcat

Quote from: pensrock on October 28, 2008, 01:09:36 PM
NEPAS, NO FAIR..... leaving PA and going to Fla. just when the forcast calls for the first accumulating snow of the season!  ;)

Glad you made it OK.

He did not escape completely.  We are currently experiencing our first nights in the mid to upper 30's here.  :D
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: pensrock on October 28, 2008, 01:09:36 PM

Glad you made it OK.

Yeah pens its been pretty freakin cold at nite. We are in the panhandle. mariana fla. But i been walking around in shorts, everyone here is looking at me lol

I need to smoke sumpn.....LOL

nepas

pensrock

Have a good visit, I'm sure there will be more snow here for you to enjoy before winter is over.

La Quinta

Have a great time Nepas in the glorious Sunshine State...Glad you made it safely to your destination.  :) NOW SMOKE SUMTHIN!!!

LilSmoker

Hope you're having a great time Nepas, and although you forgot the BPS it won't be a problem i'm sure to a man with your culinary skills. They're in for a treat!

LilSmoker
<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

carnie1

Jeez, ya finally got to FL before me, just in time too ,had nasty weather for a few days up here while tearing down at the pumpkin patch even snow flurries.