• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Cheesy feeling

Started by westexasmoker, November 15, 2008, 03:46:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

westexasmoker

Temp today in the low 60's.....its time for some cheese!  1 pound each, Mild cheddar, Swiss, Mozzarilla and Sharp cheddar.  Smoked for 3 hours, temp no higher than 90 just the SG running, all vac-sealed in the fridge resting!

C
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

Smoking Duck

Looks good, WTS.  Just did a bunch myself.  Helped an old farmer out the other day by cold smoking some sausage for him and he showed up with about 20 pounds of cheese for me to do.  10 pounds for him, 10 pounds for me.  It was a very good day.
Garlic cheese, Vintage Garlic Cheddar, NY Extra Sharp Cheddar, Regular Cheddar, Provolone.  I'll be stopped up for a week, but what a way to get there  ;)
SD

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

beefmann

FLBentRider

Looks great wts. It was a high of 88.4 today here. Supposed to be in the 70's tomorrow. We are still waiting for cheese/salmon weather.
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Smokin Soon

I am almost afraid to ask what your smoke wood was! Are we to assume that everything is done with the big "M"????

Tenpoint5

Quote from: Smokin Soon on November 15, 2008, 05:19:21 PM
I am almost afraid to ask what your smoke wood was! Are we to assume that everything is done with the big "M"????

I would assume that the answer is gonna be "Is a frogs butt waterproof?" But maybe just maybe the Hickory gods spoke and he gave it a try he does have a box or two of the good wood
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Habanero Smoker

Quote from: Smoking Duck on November 15, 2008, 03:51:10 PM
Looks good, WTS.  Just did a bunch myself.  Helped an old farmer out the other day by cold smoking some sausage for him and he showed up with about 20 pounds of cheese for me to do.  10 pounds for him, 10 pounds for me.  It was a very good day.
Garlic cheese, Vintage Garlic Cheddar, NY Extra Sharp Cheddar, Regular Cheddar, Provolone.  I'll be stopped up for a week, but what a way to get there  ;)
SD

Now that is what I calls great bartering. :)

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

NePaSmoKer

MMMMMMMMM

Looks great wts......I'll brimg the ritz and tasso  ;D

nepas