• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Join me for lunch.........

Started by Smoking Duck, November 21, 2008, 09:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smoking Duck

I'm not quite sure which is better....the product when just finished or the leftovers.  Anyways, here's some lunch for you.  On the right, smoked Angus roast sandwich, topped with smoked provolone and Ice sauce.  On the left, smoked pork tenderloin, topped with smoked provolone and Ice sauce.

Careful......ya got a little something on the corner of your mouth  ;) ;D

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

Mr Walleye

Quote from: Smoking Duck on November 21, 2008, 09:39:13 AM
Careful......ya got a little something on the corner of your mouth  ;) ;D

Ya!.... It's called drool!  :P  :P  :P

Looks great SD!  ;)

I am.... of course..... at work!  :'(

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

LilSmoker

<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

Smoking Duck

Actually, the sandwiches as listed are switched...however, I'm not sure it matters

westexasmoker

I don't think ya made enough there SD!  :D

C
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

Smoking Duck

There's plenty here for ya, WTS.  You need to come on up to our winter wonder land where the lake effect snow is pelting us, but it's warm inside the house with plenty o' grub!

beefmann

CHOMP... CHOMP CHOMP...SWOLLOW...  DONE!!!!!  thanks for  lunch

HCT

"The universe is a big place
probably the biggest"

NePaSmoKer

SD

You forgot something?.....................................ME

Looks great

nepas

Smoking Duck

Nepas,

You know that anyone that makes gumbo that looks so good you think you can burn your tongue on it by licking the screen is always welcome at my homestead to come and sup.  I'll leave the light on for ya.

SD

La Quinta

Giggles...I want a soft cushy bun filled with meat and Ice sauce...my husband told me to tell you that!!! Bob is sandwich man from...uh...across the pond...(I was gonna say sandwich man from hell but that would be rude)!!!!  ;D Oh my!!! I just did...didn't I?  ??!!  :D  :D  :D He is a bread and meat guy!!!  :) Love him for it...makes my life easy peasy!!!  ;D

beefmann

La Quinta

Well Beef...I'm not that bright...but...I love to cook...that's all that matters these days...!!! At least that's what I'm hangin my hat on!!!  ;D

Smoking Duck

Q, tell your hubby to come on over.  I'd put one in the mail but I'm afraid by the time it got to you, it would be missing a couple of bites (my mail lady is funny that way) and the bread would be just a little on the crouton side  ;D  Oh, and you come on over with him.....I'd like you to make some of those smoked dishes and mixed drinks you're famous for! ;) ;D

beefmann

very cool La Q ... having a cooking hat is good.. gotta keep the family  happy.. and like me.. I dont knoe everything .. though i do know that 2 plus 2 is 3 and half!!.. Wait its 4