Need some thoughts and prayers!

Started by westexasmoker, November 26, 2008, 09:35:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LilSmoker

WTS, i hope you and your family are staying strong for each other, and my prayers and thoughts are with you and the family at this tough time. I have grand kids, and went through a similar situation a good few years back, but we stayed strong and positive and eventually came through it, and i'm sure you'll do the same

You can have an extra special Thanksgiving when the little one is strong enough.

Kind regards LilSmoker
<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

Habanero Smoker

Glad to hear your granddaughter's health is improving.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

meatgeek

Your granddaughter Jaden is in our thoughts and prayers.  May she heal soon... 

Hopefully she is in the same town, and y'all could still gather together as a family for some hospital turkey   ;)

Laura

westexasmoker

I have good news...we were dismissed today...YEAH...she's still a bit ill, but not near what she was.  And the best thing is shes home, I think my daughter (in-law...never liked that term) was gonna have a coronery through all of this.  But were doing better and god willing, we'll continue to do just that!  I want to Thank each and everyone of ya'll on this incredible forum for your support, I really believe this helped with a speedier recovery.  Ya'll know me as WTS, or Peepaw with the grandkids......I'm Chris and you guys are the best!  God bless and once again Thank You!

C
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

Smokin Soon

That, my friend is the best news I have had lately. Hope you and the family can enjoy your belated Thanksgiving.

westexasmoker

Quote from: Smokin Soon on November 28, 2008, 05:44:37 PM
That, my friend is the best news I have had lately. Hope you and the family can enjoy your belated Thanksgiving.

Thanks SS and SD from the other thread......I truly think you guys helped, (well I know ya'll helped me) My extended family here is awesome!

C
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

Smokin Soon

Ok, WTS, ya better go grab yer Beam, cause I just had a toast to you and yours!!!

FLBentRider

Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Stargazer

Thats wonderful news Chris. We been praying hard for ya at my place. Very happy things are looking good now for you and the family.

I'm gonna match SS with a beam for a toast too.

God bless :)

Michael
Go here for all your smoke and grilling needs: http://www.yardandpool.com

La Quinta

Chris...all I can say is good things happen to good people...Thank the Lord all is good for your family...you are good people!!!

Smokin Soon

Here's one for you too Stargazer! If nothin shakes for me soon here in California friends in Glascow are a callin!

Stargazer

Quote from: Smokin Soon on November 28, 2008, 08:17:26 PM
Here's one for you too Stargazer! If nothin shakes for me soon here in California friends in Glascow are a callin!
Well brother, if your 'or any other family member here' is in my neck of the woods, keep in mind you always have a home here with a welcoming door opened.

Michael
Go here for all your smoke and grilling needs: http://www.yardandpool.com

LilSmoker

Chris, that's fantastic news!

We're so happy for you all, especially the little one

LilSmoker...aka....Steve....

<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

Habanero Smoker

I glad to hear your granddaughter is recovering.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

deb415611

Chris,

Such awesome news that Jaden is home!   Still sending good thoughts your way,  especially to your daughter (in-law) - as a mom I know that it's hard not to worry on an average day - when they are sick it's even harder.

Deb