• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Need some thoughts and prayers!

Started by westexasmoker, November 26, 2008, 09:35:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

westexasmoker

Well this thanksgiving just went into the pooper.....My 2 month old granddaughter, Jaden,  was just admited into the hospital with a respitory infection and fluid build up on the lungs  :( Family was gonna be over tommorrow for the big day, but looks like most will be camping out at the hospital, I of course will be working and back and forth!  Will still try and get some food cooked up, so they can run in and grab a bite through the day.  But just not in the mood.

C
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

Smoking Duck

WTS,

Really sorry to hear that.  My Thanksgiving isn't going to be the same either, but I hope all turns out well with the little one.  It always sucks when the young 'uns are sick.  My best to you and your family.  They will be looking to you to keep everything upbeat, so I'll have good thoughts to help you at this time.

SD

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

NePaSmoKer

wts

our prayers are with your grand daughter and your whole family.

nepas

Mr Walleye

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on November 26, 2008, 09:52:11 AM
wts

our prayers are with your grand daughter and your whole family.

nepas

Ditto Wts... It's always tough having kids in the hospital.

I hope everthing goes well and she is back terrorizing Grandpa in short order!

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

deb415611

Wts,

Sending good thoughts your way. 

Deb

beefmann

WTS,

I am sorry to hear about youe grand daughter, My prayers are with her and your family as well as a safe and speedy  recovery.. If I lived closer id invite you and your family over  for dinner and or  snacks as your time allowed...

I hope that you and your  family can spend some time toghter on this holiday and let them know that others are praying for your granddaughter and your  family... best wishes

pensrock

FLBentRider

WTS,

It is always harder to have loved ones in the hospital around the holidays. We will keep your granddaughter in our prayers.
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Smokin Soon

Sending good thoughts from all of the friends Jaden does not know she has.

Habanero Smoker

Best wishes for your daughter, family and yourself. Hope she has a speeding recovery.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

KyNola

WTS,
My good thoughts are with your granddaughter.  Rally your family together, that's what GrandPas do.  You can always get your family together for a "We're so thankful that Jaden's OK" dinner later.

All the best to you, your family and especially Jaden.

KyNola

jbollier

Thoughts and prayers to you and yours WTS. What part of Texas you in? My daughter is a Neonatal Nurse Practitioner and is on duty this weekend in the DFW area looking after the small ones that can't look after themselves.You would be amazed what they can do with the little fellows now days. I'm sure your angel will be fine but here is a prayer anyway.

Up In Smoke

WTS,
god bless to you and all of yours.
will send up an extra word.
                                       jerry
2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

West Coast Kansan

Ditto WTS, praying for a speedy recovery. Sorry about the disappointing holiday.  More ahead !

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

westexasmoker

Thanks for all of the support guys!  I kinda felt bad posting this with the holidays and all, but I can tell ya ya'll have made me feel SO much better...we've deceided that once Jaden's better its time to have a family BBQ on a weekend in lieu of Thanksgiving!  I've also been told my job (when not working or at the hospital) is to keep smoking so we/they have something to eat for this duration of 3-5 days, which is fine by me helps take my mind off things!  Once again I appreciate each and every one of ya! Have a Great Thanksgiving and I'll keep ya posted!

C
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!