• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Smoked Sausage N Gravy

Started by NePaSmoKer, November 28, 2008, 07:35:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

Had some homemade mesquite smoked sausage, tore it up and made sausage gravy over biscuits. I didnt make the biscuits, the dough boy did  :D. Its whats for breakfast  ;D

nepas

Mr Walleye

Clearly the breakfast of champions NePas!  8)

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

FLBentRider

Lookin good Nepas..

Mike, one of these days we are going to learn not to look at NePasmokers posts before supper!
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Habanero Smoker

S.O.S; I haven't had that in a while. Looks good.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

NePaSmoKer

This is the last of the leftovers....... ;D topped with Bulliards Louisana hot sauce  ;D

nepas

pensrock

QuoteLookin good Nepas..

Mike, one of these days we are going to learn not to look at NePasmokers posts before supper!

I agree, buying new keyboards, because of the drool, is getting expensive!  ;D
Looks great Nepas!

Tenpoint5

I was just thinking man the only thing missing is the hot sauce. Then Bam there it is making me want some of that SOS
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

La Quinta

Man o man that looks tasty NePa...I love sausage gravy....love to make it too...make it at home is WAY better then at an eatery.  :)

stillsmoking

Looks great Nepas!  Don't get to indulge that way often but that looks like the good stuff!  Recently had moose sausage turned into patties and sausage and mushroom gravy over hashbrowns.  Didn't last long enough for pictures but something to be remembered.