Wing Nite Also

Started by NePaSmoKer, December 02, 2008, 10:05:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

Have the neighbors coming over for bbq pork samiches  ;D  so why not make some wings too.

sprinkled with my own wing rub

then tossed in my wing sauce. going to sit covered in the fridge until about 5 ish

So you might be saying to yourself, what does nepas do with all this food? If we dont sedn things to me neighbors house my wife takes the leftovers to her work where them hungry air traffic controllers eat good  ;D

When i do my wings i use one of 3 hot sauces.
Very hot, i use magma
Mild ,i use bulliards
Wimpy, i use trappys original recipe

nepas

westexasmoker

Dang Nepas, I think I'd like to be your neighbor, but then I guess I wouldn't need my smoker anymore!   ;D

C
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: westexasmoker on December 02, 2008, 10:09:43 AM
Dang Nepas, I think I'd like to be your neighbor, but then I guess I wouldn't need my smoker anymore!   ;D

C

wts

you could keep your smoke and we could make double the amount  :D  :D

nepas

westexasmoker

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on December 02, 2008, 10:15:23 AM
Quote from: westexasmoker on December 02, 2008, 10:09:43 AM

C

wts

you could keep your smoke and we could make double the amount  :D  :D

nepas

I like the way you think, time to get the Uhaul!   :D  You think we'll have a hard time getting the current neighbors to move!  ;D

C
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

begolf25

I'd sure like to see what your freezer looks like sometime with as much as you are smoking all the time..lol

icerat4

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on December 02, 2008, 10:05:59 AM
Have the neighbors coming over for bbq pork samiches  ;D  so why not make some wings too.

sprinkled with my own wing rub

then tossed in my wing sauce. going to sit covered in the fridge until about 5 ish

So you might be saying to yourself, what does nepas do with all this food? If we dont sedn things to me neighbors house my wife takes the leftovers to her work where them hungry air traffic controllers eat good  ;D

When i do my wings i use one of 3 hot sauces.
Very hot, i use magma
Mild ,i use bulliards
Wimpy, i use trappys original recipe

nepas

Yea kinda like i did .gave more then have the stuff away to guys at the shop.Fun stuff to do fo sure ..

Just another weekend with the smoker...

Tenpoint5

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on December 02, 2008, 10:05:59 AM

nepas

Funny how that works take anything to work that remotely looks like food and you will bring home a empty plate.

There ain't no way I would wanna be NEPAS' neighbor. Would need a semi weigh scale to weigh myself after 2 months.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

pensrock

All I can say Nepas is, your lucky you live on the other side of the state or I would have to stop in several times a week to sample some of these creations!  ;) ;D

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: pensrock on December 02, 2008, 01:45:33 PM
All I can say Nepas is, your lucky you live on the other side of the state or I would have to stop in several times a week to sample some of these creations!  ;) ;D

:D :D

no problemo pens

BTW the wings didnt make it to get a pic of, they went fast.

nepas

carnie1

I think I qualify I'm close enough to be a neighbor, BTW NePa your stuff is still here in the freezer, got a major job going on here will give ya a buzz when I'm done

NePaSmoKer

Ok T

I am doing PT on my back and shoulder 3 times a week. I wil try to get your way soon.

Yeah your the closet smoker to me say......5 miles or so  ;D

nepas

FLBentRider

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on December 02, 2008, 11:55:20 AM
Funny how that works take anything to work that remotely looks like food and you will bring home a empty plate.

Roger that, then they start asking "when are you going to make some more Canadian Bacon/Pastrami/Pulled Pork ?"

Sometimes they eat the plate.
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!