• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Oldman - Big Easy

Started by begolf25, December 08, 2008, 03:52:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

begolf25

Hey Raye,

We got our Big Easy shipment in today. If you still need them give me a call in the morning at our office. I also got that burger basket in for you.

Bryan
1-888-908-9273

Smokin Soon

Bryan, just checked the website, are you stocking the original or the larger costco model?

Oldman

Bryan
I just saw your post. I will get together the items I wish have you pack in the box and send it off today.
Raye

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

begolf25

Quote from: Smokin Soon on December 08, 2008, 04:10:32 PM
Bryan, just checked the website, are you stocking the original or the larger costco model?

SS,

We are carrying the original model. I will post a link as soon as we get it added to our site.

Bryan

deb415611

Bryan,

Are you carrying any of the accessories like the cover or basket?  I have been meaning to order them and would rather order from you if you have them.

Deb

Oldman

My take on a 22-24 pound turkey... keep them. Give me a couple of birds in the 12-14 pound range if that much is needed.

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

begolf25

Quote from: deb415611 on December 09, 2008, 10:06:27 AM
Bryan,

Are you carrying any of the accessories like the cover or basket?  I have been meaning to order them and would rather order from you if you have them.

Deb

Deb,

Sorry I missed this question. Unfortunately, the accessories are only available through Char-Broil and a few select retailers right now. I wish we could carry them. We are hoping to have them in stock by the spring.

Bryan

deb415611

Bryan,

Thanks

I have a couple other things I need to order, I guess I will dothat now well I'm thinking of it.

Deb

deb415611

Bryan --- you need a link to your website at the bottom of your posts  :)

begolf25

I had it there but had to take it off. When the board was getting flooded with spam my posts were getting marked as spam because of my link. I am gonna try it again and hope for the best :)

deb415611

Hopefully you won't have any more problems

Thanks - going there now!