• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Hor'Dourves Are Served

Started by NePaSmoKer, December 09, 2008, 11:30:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

Doing a snack  ;D

Venison/jalapeno/cheese ring on top a ritz cracker topped with sharp cheddar. Smoked for 40 mins  ;D

Wil get a pic when done.

nepas

Mr Walleye

:P  :P  :P  :P  :P

Man NePas.... Your killin' me here at work!  ;)

I think I bumped my head on the monitor trying to get a bite!  :o

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

Smokin Soon

That looks so good it's *PAINFULL* !!  ;D

NePaSmoKer

The cheese sweat some so i had to eat one. The moisture actually took in smoke. They are good. Had smoke gen on and heat set at 120* for 40 mins (2 pucks) The venison ring i made with high temp cheese, dried jalapeno and red bell pepper.

nepas

HCT

Nepas, you can't go on like this. You're corrupting us all. :D :D :D
"The universe is a big place
probably the biggest"

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: HCT on December 09, 2008, 12:12:29 PM
Nepas, you can't go on like this. You're corrupting us all. :D :D :D

But its a good corrupting  :D  :D

nepas

pensrock

I knew it.... I knew it.... I knew it.
I told myself NOT to look at another NEPAS food post but I just could not help myself.
Man that sausage looks great.
pens

FLBentRider

That looks great. I'll be right over.
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: FLBentRider on December 09, 2008, 05:43:05 PM
That looks great. I'll be right over.

Come on up to the north FLB  ;D

I made these at Cabelas for a Bradley demo outside earier this summer. We sold 14 smokers that day. They are better if you use non smoked kielbasa.

nepas

Gizmo

NePa, You are a very bad influence on us.

PS:  Thanks.   ;)
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

carnie1

Quote from: pensrock on December 09, 2008, 04:50:20 PM
I told myself NOT to look at another NEPAS food post but I just could not help myself.
pens

I said the same thing , I can almost smell the stuff from here, Thats OK, I'm gonna be in Florida soon and I can tease him about the beautiful weather I will be in as opposed the the frigid and snowy northeast.   ;D     

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: carnie1 on December 10, 2008, 10:31:50 AM
Quote from: pensrock on December 09, 2008, 04:50:20 PM
pens

I said the same thing , I can almost smell the stuff from here, Thats OK, I'm gonna be in Florida soon and I can tease him about the beautiful weather I will be in as opposed the the frigid and snowy northeast.   ;D     

carnie

sorry i aint been to your place yet, just been busy doing this and that, doc here and there and tending the smoker.

warm sunny florida mmmmmmmmmmm gator meat for smokin, mud bugs, crabs...........SLAP!!! Now i wake up to see and feel the freeze  :D  :D  :D

nepas

Tenpoint5

Nepas' Did you make the Snausage? If you did would be so kind as to share the recipe? Please Please. I have a Venison Kielbasa experiment that I'm going to stuff into 19mm collagen casings in the morning.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

pensrock

QuoteThats OK, I'm gonna be in Florida soon and I can tease him about the beautiful weather I will be in as opposed the the frigid and snowy northeast.   

I think frigid and snowy is beautiful weather.  :D
Don't much care for the 90+ weather a lot of the country gets.  ???

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on December 10, 2008, 12:06:30 PM
Nepas' Did you make the Snausage? If you did would be so kind as to share the recipe? Please Please. I have a Venison Kielbasa experiment that I'm going to stuff into 19mm collagen casings in the morning.

thats just a basic venison smoked summer sausage typr roll, i just added the high temp cheese, dried jalepeno and bell peppers

nepas