Places to buy

Started by Dex, December 11, 2008, 03:48:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dex

The Bradley Smoker home page says grocery stores will start selling the bisquettes. Has anyone found them yet and if so where? I was in Kroger the other day and no luck there

Smoking Duck

I've never seen them there, Dex.  Maybe they're just referring to Canada?  Not really sure. 

I would go to yardandpool.com and order them if it was me.  Bryan and the gang are top-notch to deal with and can usually get them to you lickety split.  Plus, they're a small business and helping small businesses is good, IMO.

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

Dex

I will do that. I need to pick up some Maple for my Christmas ham. My local Gander Mountain only has Apple, Cherry, Alder, Hick, and Mesq.

Smoking Duck

Maple is good......they also have the Jim Beam, which I hope to try pretty soon.  You won't be disappointed by the service they give you at yardandpool.com.  I never have.

SD

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

Habanero Smoker

Dex;

I believe on their site they list the grocery stores that sell them. I believe the link was on the product page.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

pensrock

I have to order mine because there in none to be found anywhere within 70 mile from me.  :'(

Buck36

Suds

Anyone know where to buy them in the St Catherines or Niagara Falls Ontario area?

Mr Walleye

Hi Suds

Canadian Tire usually stocks a few flavors. I'm in Sask and I have ordered from a member on the forum who is from BC. I'll see if I can dig up his email addy and I will pm you with it. He has good prices as well.

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

missy_05

hey!
am in the vancouver area and Canadian tire dont always have the Bradley Smoker Bisquettes (the flavors) that i want. But lucky for me Bradley is a 20min dirve away and i just walked in and purchased them from them, and they were cheaper too. For all you who are not near Bradley give them a call and they can ship them to you..the shipping cost is not to bad ither.

Oh has anyone tried the Jim Beam or Crown Royal?

sheltie

I bought mine on eBay.

Smokin Soon

Northern California, not gonna happen. Amazon for me.

lumpy

Hey Missy_05
Here is my reply on the Crown Royal

They have been in the fridge for 4 weeks now. Will try them out this weekend...........when my wife is away ;D

Lumpy

lumpy

Suds
Try these places:

Barbecues Galore
482 Guelph Line
Burlington, ON L7R 3L9
Canada

Phone: 905-639-5952

Canadian Tire #122
777 Guelph Line
Burlington, ON L7R 3N2