Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Walleye

Holy crap WesTex!  :o

Your a smokin' machine!

Looks awesome!  ;)

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

Father Tom

Hay WTS, everything looks fantastic.  Your a working machine with that BC.  I would love to make some of those ABT's.  How long did you smoke those Jalapeno's and at what temperature.?  Also after wrapping with bacon how long smokeing and what temperature?

Tom

westexasmoker

Thanks Tom,

The jalapenos were still raw after being wrapped in the bacon, although I kinda like the idea of a bit of smoke on the penos and they wrap!  This batch was in @ 220 right at about 3 hours!

C
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

La Quinta

I am salivating...really.... I am.

WTS...you rock...even if you do use "the wood we shall not speak of". Looks really delicious...bravo!!!  :)

westexasmoker

Finally got done last night....turkey all rubbed and injected and off to the smoker

After 2 hours smoke and 6 hours in the smoker

Then it was off to the big easy to finish, took about 1 1/2 hour...Did'nt get the finished picture of it the kids showed up with the grandbaby and the camera was taken away!  ;D

Did squeeze in some drumsticks for dinner though!

All in all its been quite the marathon, but everything was a hit yesterday at my works party and hopefully today will go as well at the wifes!  Now I've got to figure out sonething for dinner tonight!   ;D

C

deb415611

WTS,

Food all looks awesome! 

So where are the pics of the grandbaby?

Deb

Smoking Duck

You are the Mesquite Marathon Man....just watch out for that guy that likes to pull teeth  ;D

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

westexasmoker

Quote from: deb415611 on December 19, 2008, 06:06:37 AM
WTS,

Food all looks awesome! 

So where are the pics of the grandbaby?

Deb

Here ya go Deb!

C

deb415611

Thanks WTS,

She is so beautiful.  How is she feeling?

I almost had a housefull of little ones this week.  I have a friend in NH that still doesn't have power from the ice storm last friday.  She has  3 kids -  6, 4 & 1 1/2 year olds.  They are my little buddies & are a lot of fun. 

Deb

westexasmoker

Thanks Deb!

Yep shes doing much better and growing like a weed!  And like in the pic just smiles all the time, hard to believe shes almost 3 months already.

C

Smoking Duck

What a cutie, WTS.  Man, I miss them when they're that age....no talking back, no chasing them.  But, alas, they do grow up.  Now just gotta wait for mine to give me grandchildren.  Course, the oldest is 16 and the youngest is 7 so I don't want them too soon.  I'm sure you cherish that little one, WTS.  They grow up too soon.

SD

Gizmo

Totally precious there WTS.

Quote from: Smoking Duck on December 19, 2008, 10:19:05 AM
wait for mine to give me grandchildren.  Course, the oldest is 16 ... so I don't want them too soon. 
SD

Shot gun in one hand with a few dead ducks in the other does a pretty good job on the boy friends SD.   ;)
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

Smoking Duck

Thanks Giz!  I've only had one goal with raising my one and only daughter:  Keep my baby off the strippers pole!  Course, if I don't get a job soon, Momma may be headed there sooner rather than later.  ;D

I'll tell you what......I'd rather raise ten boys than one girl.  I don't mean this to sound crude, but with boys, you only have to worry about one peenis.....with girls you worry about 1,000 of them.  I really don't mean to offend anyone with that statement....it's just so true for me.  I remember what I was like growing up..............unfortunately. :(

La Quinta

Smoking Duck

I really meant it when I didn't mean to offend anyone..........I worry sick, LQ.....that's my baby!  I guarantee you when she gats married, I'm gonna be bawling the loudest.  Never had any sisters growing up and she's my only girl.  I am wrapped so hard around her little finger, I resemble a ring.

SD