Xmas party smoke begins

Started by westexasmoker, December 14, 2008, 12:05:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

westexasmoker

Works christmas parties are this week, so it was time to get crack-a-lackin!  Already have the cheese smoked up and vac-sealed for the past 3 weeks.  Onward!  Some Jalapenos for ABTs!

All cored and happy, we'll come back to these a bit later in the week!

Some of habs CB, drying about to go into the smoker (this was last night) forgot to get the after pic hit 150 IT and pulled....now all vac-sealed for later this week....Don't worry I'll get a pic!

Time for Kummok salmon, all sliced up and ready for the brine!

After the brine last night and now drying gots two other racks full on the other side of the counter, where we're at right now.  Almost time to go into smoker!  And yes LQ I'm using mesquite!  ;D

More to follow!

C
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

Smoking Duck

Dang, my invitation to that party musta got lost in the mail  ;D  Even if it was all smoked with messyquite, I'd still eat it!

Looks real good, WTS!

SD

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

westexasmoker

Quote from: Smoking Duck on December 14, 2008, 12:34:48 PM
Dang, my invitation to that party musta got lost in the mail  ;D  Even if it was all smoked with messyquite, I'd still eat it!

Looks real good, WTS!

SD

Always got an invite here SD!  If we don't blow away, winds running 40 mph and can ya say dust!

C

NePaSmoKer

Yeah mine to SD

Looks great wts.

nepas

Smoking Duck

I hear ya WTS.  It warmed up to about 37F but both yesterday and today we've had the wind a howling!  If I ever get down to ZZ Top country, you can bet I'll be knocking on your door!

SD

Smokin Soon

Everything looks great WTS! Add some fattys into that mix and you will be the hero!

Would this complete your assortment of smoke cheese or what!  ;D

Smoking Duck

You had me at ABT's, WTS.  You had me at ABTs  ;D

Habanero Smoker

Looks like you know how to throw a party. :)

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

westexasmoker

All I can say is OMG......!!   :o

C

westexasmoker

Salmon from last nights smoke, a little overcooked but still smells/taste great!  Time for a vac seal, I would have done this last night, but Jim Beam took over my camera and could not figure out how to work it!  ;D

Tommorrow time to trim the brisket up!

C

Smokin Soon

Ya know WTS, I had the same thing happen, and don't understand. Had some people over for some eats, 1 Bradley and 3 Big Easys, and somehow did not get 1 pic. Is there something in the Beam that makes yer camera go dead? I think this could be a class action lawsuit or something. We gotta lookout for ourselves!   :D ;D

Tenpoint5

Great looking eats there WTS

SD hang on to that 37* its 1* here and those same 40 mph howling winds. I aint going outside to smoke nuttin for a day or two! Least till it warms up to 10*
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

La Quinta

Holy Moly Guacomole WTS...I wanna work where you do!!! Food looks fabulous...well done..even the "hickory Gods" are smiling on that spread!!!  ;)

westexasmoker

Okie Dokie back to the xmas party......brisket aged for a bit

Trimmed down a smidge!

All rubbed up and waiting for tommorrow.......I get to work at home and cook!  ;D

More to come!

C

westexasmoker

Finished off the smoke yesterday for my works xmas party!

Some happy looking ABT's, ready for the smoker!

And out of the smoke

Brisket ready to finish in the oven overnight, and FTC'ing as I type

Ham ready for glaze

Smoked cheese and Habs CB all vac sealed and ready to go!

Time to head out and get this dropped off, get back to the house and start on a turkey for the wifes work party tommorrow!

C