Forum Posting

Started by Bradley (Head Office), December 31, 2008, 04:39:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beefmann

dont feel to bad,  i have had one of  my posts moved as well, was confused at the time though i  dident give it a much of a  second thought.. like brian is trying to do is keep simular topics with the same.

Tenpoint5

Jeff, Don't worry Brian is normally a pretty cool guy have had a couple of telephone conversations with him. WTS must have had some influence on him and warped his brain a little. How else could you explain this? " Who wants to look in the original smoker board for a good Mesquite smoked steak recipe." The words Good, Mess (can't even spell it) and Steak should never be used in the same sentence. Brian is just doing his job not trying to single anyone out.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

commonsense

You guys are nuts!

I should fit in well.

Don't take it hard i've put posts in the wrong spots too>

Common

Roadking

Hey Brian how about adding on the head page " New Members Introduce Yourself Here" or to that effect. After you register, where do you say hi to all. I'm sure there scattered all over this forum.

RossP

Quote from: Roadking on February 17, 2009, 02:25:58 PM
Hey Brian how about adding on the head page " New Members Introduce Yourself Here" or to that effect. After you register, where do you say hi to all. I'm sure there scattered all over this forum.

Good idea I have been looking all over to where I should introduce myself.

Ross
Original Bradley Smoker
Cold Smoker Attachment
Teal Termapen

Mr Walleye

That is an excellent idea guys. Maybe shoot Brian a PM with the suggestion.

By the way RossP... welcome to the forum!  ;)

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

jeff_smoke

So, I was a good law-abidin citizen and posted a recipe in the recipe section yesterday. It was a chicken recipe entitled "Smoked Chicken with Alder wood", that I filed under poultry.
Mr. TenPoint replied to it, so you can ask him if it was there.
Now today it's gone.
What gives  ???

Mr Walleye

Hi Jeff

There was a little problem with the forum and they had to restore it. In doing so some of the more current posts were lost. Here is what Brian said regarding it.

Mike

"Hello Forum Members

I had a problem  in the Recipe Discussion Board
The Meat Board was deleted.
As you can see it is now back

We had to restore the system unfortunately this caused any post after 3/03/09 @ 4:00 am  to be deleted

Sorry for any problems this may have caused

Brian"

jeff_smoke

Thanks for the note Mike.
Actually my post wasn't in the "meat" forum but
rather the poultry forum. I'll re-post it, as I feel it
was worthwhile.
Thanks again.

Mr Walleye

Jeff

I read your post when it was there and it was an informative post. I'm sure everybody would appreciate you re-posting it.

I think the only way Brian could restore the Meat Board was to restore the entire forum back to that date. This cause the loss of some current posts on all the boards.

Mike

Bradley (Head Office)

Hello All Forum Members

Mike is correct the only way to correct the problem was to restore the complete data base this unfortunately meant
that any and all posts after 3/03/09 were deleted

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused

Brian

Habanero Smoker

Brian;

I appreciate your hard work. The navigation, organization and functioning of this forum has never been better.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Bradley (Head Office)

Quote from: Habanero Smoker on March 06, 2009, 01:56:17 AM
Brian;

I appreciate your hard work. The navigation, organization and functioning of this forum has never been better.

Thanks H S

Same goes to you on your work with the recipe site.

Brian

car54

Brian,

I also agree with Haps. It is good to have an administrator that takes interest in the forum and that you do.

Thanks, Brad

bigredchef

Hi guys, such a newbie question here, so I appreciate your patience. Can I get some tips on how to post my photos on here? I tried last night and it didn't seem to work. Any help with this would be great. Thanks. BRC. ::)