some great lookin pups here

more of Miles

Bradley Original Smoker BT1S1
Auber PID WS-1200CPH
Traeger Lil' Tex BBQ070
Char-Broil Big Easy Infrared Fryer 10101480
Napoleon Ultra Chef UP405RB

OU812

Miles is a good looking boy, cant wait till Tucker slows down a bit he has got his legs under him now and man has he become a little #ucker.  ;D

Last night when Tabatha (my daughter) was doing her home work he kept taking her pens and pencils then running to his corner to hide, to funny.

He lets us know when he needs some water by bringing his water bowl to the bathroom door and barking.

Gizmo

Quote from: OU812 on October 20, 2009, 06:28:26 AM
He lets us know when he needs some water by bringing his water bowl to the bathroom door and barking.

Toby has done the same here as well but his real trick is opening the doors when he wants to go out or come in (yes he can open doors that swing out or in)- to any room in the house.  Beware to lock the bathroom door or he will visit you.   :o
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

OU812

We were in the shop last night and Tucker started barking at the feed bucket, when I called him to me he came over for a second then ran over to the ground corn and started barking again. When I went to see what he was barking at he had stopped so now I really wanted to see what he was up to.

Thats a 5 lb coffee can in the bucket I use to feed with.

Then he had to check out the mower.

He is like a two year old kid, getting into every thing. Fun Fun

Gizmo

Maybe Tucker saw a bug in the corn.  We have had a lot of bugs in our house this year.  I wish the pup would quit bringing them in to play with.   :D

OU812

Tucker is able to jump up on the couch now, dont know if Blonka likes it or not.

This morning they both were still sleeping, look to the left that little dot is Tucker. He has put a little spring back in Blonka's step.

Caribou

They are so cute OU812  :)
Carolyn

dbrown1

Here are a couple pics of my pooch.. ;D

Was hoping to get him ready for Halloween, didn't work!

The misses and the beast (Bowser)

And just because it seems to be the running theme here's Bowser on his back..

Caneyscud

Not a dog - duh, but it is a stray, that we fed for over 5 years, but never got any closer than 3 feet to her/him (never got prego, so probably a him).  On the front porch - saw him/her sitting there next to the concrete cat and almost fell over myself getting to my camera.  This is one of my wife's favorite photos.  Actually taken over a year ago through the glass door in the front, and just found it in my files.  Unfortunately, he/she stopped coming about 3 months ago.  Although never touched him/her, she/he endeared himself/herself to us.  Always seemed to appreciate all we did for her, but always seemed to get scarred up in fights and would just sit in the window looking at us.  Miss seeing him/her sitting in the window - greeting me in the morning - actually waiting to be fed.  We called her/him - Gray. 

"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

Hopefull Romantic

Glad you found your camera in time.

Great shot CS

HR
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

OU812

What a great shot Caney.

Gizmo

That is definatly an awesome shot Caney.

La Quinta

Hey Monty, great pics...really clear and crisp. Pretty dog.  Miles is a gem!!  ;D

cutconcrete

Remember rescue dogs need homes to, or at least that what my wife tells me!

squirtthecat

I wish I had a good shot at it, but I didn't.   Ran to the farm store today for Science Diet, and they were getting ready for the Halloween Pet Parade. 

The local pet shelter had all their dogs there, dressed up in their Halloween best...  It was a zoo in that place. (figuratively speaking)