• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Easy Lavish Bread Pizza

Started by Doctor Woody, February 03, 2009, 10:13:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doctor Woody

Made this the other night.  It has home made smoked Italian sausage on it.

Stage 1

Lay Lavish Bread on cookie sheets.  "Brush on" extra virgin olive oil and then add lots of fresh chopped garlic (a dozen good size cloves or more).  Crush with fingers while adding Mexican oregano.  Add basil, crushed red pepper, black olives.

Stage 2

Apply Asiago cheese.

Stage 3

Top with home made smoked Italian sausage and pepperoni, then bake in 450 degree preheated oven until crispy.

westexasmoker

MMmmmmm.....looking good there DW!

C
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

Doctor Woody

Mr Walleye

My God Doc!  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o

That right there looks like a slice of heaven!  8)  ;)

I am... of course at work!  :P  :'(

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

NePaSmoKer

Doctor Woody

Ya load anything with meat, cheese and garlic, and it's bound to be good.  Except maybe an old shoe...   ;D

deb415611

Doctor Woody

Quote from: deb415611 on February 03, 2009, 02:52:16 PM
DW,

That looks good.

Deb

Thank you.  I usually make the "white pizza" version (without a red sauce).  I would rather add chunks or slices of tomato if I want it.

La Quinta

Looks great Doc....asiago....interesting choice for cheese...I love it...  :)

Doctor Woody

Quote from: La Quinta on February 03, 2009, 07:48:05 PM
Looks great Doc....asiago....interesting choice for cheese...I love it...  :)

LQ,

It was the first time I used that type of cheese.  I had always heard that it worked well for pizza.  I think I still like Provolone better though.

seemore

That pizza and an ice cold beer sound mighty fine right now....
seemore

La Quinta

Well...they are both salty/softer kind of cheeses...versus other types of cheeses...(like parm)  I like the thought of it...I have some...the pizza looks awesome....well done...thanks for the tip on the cheese choices...  :)

Doctor Woody

Quote from: La Quinta on February 04, 2009, 06:00:06 PM
Well...they are both salty/softer kind of cheeses...versus other types of cheeses...(like parm)  I like the thought of it...I have some...the pizza looks awesome....well done...thanks for the tip on the cheese choices...  :)

You're welcome LQ.  Mixing parm with a softer cheese would be wonderful also.  I always add parm right before eating the pizza anyway, to give it one more lovely dimension.

La Quinta

I like the Lavish bread as well...very kool...plus....NICE CAR....  :D THE PLATE WOULD BE LOST ON THE 91 THO!!!  ;D  ;D  ;D

Doctor Woody

Quote from: La Quinta on February 04, 2009, 06:09:54 PM
I like the Lavish bread as well...very kool...plus....NICE CAR....  :D THE PLATE WOULD BE LOST ON THE 91 THO!!!  ;D  ;D  ;D

;D   :D  The average joe would not know what a proportional–integral–derivative controller was.   8)