Thanks Bradley!

Started by Smokin Soon, February 21, 2009, 01:13:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

Wade

I just want to say thank you for a great product, great customer service, a great forum and for Brian administrating the forum to its greatness it is today. He has been a great voice here and very helpful. I would also like to thank you for your support in some of the events forum members are having, Myself included.

Thank you Wade and the Bradley team.

Rick

nepas

Mr Walleye

Wade, Brian and the rest of the Bradley Team.

Let me just echo the comments already made regarding everything from the product itself, the excellent customer support and certainly this fantastic unbiased forum. The members here really are a very tight friendly group of people spanning as many walks of life as countries they are from. It's all good!

Special thanks for Brian coming online as an administrator for the forum. Lots of great improvements and we appreciate the effort.

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

Habanero Smoker

I concur with the other members about the forum and smoker. The Bradley is a great product, with a great team to support it.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

KyNola

Nothing more I can add to what Rick, Mike and Habs have already expressed.  Thanks!

KyNola

deb415611

Quote from: KyNola on March 11, 2009, 06:39:38 AM
Nothing more I can add to what Rick, Mike and Habs have already expressed.  Thanks!

KyNola

Me either.  Thanks!

westexasmoker

Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

Tenpoint5

Quote from: Wade Bradley on March 10, 2009, 03:12:56 PM
  There is no way it could survive if I used it as a soapbox to disembowel the virtues of Bradley Smoker, or argue endlessly about how Bradley Smoker compares with some other smoker product. I have visited other forums (will not mention names) that are simply a marketing tool to sell a product with little or no free and open discussion about the topic at hand.  This is your forum, not mine, enough said!

Then DON"T besides it would be like preaching to the choir anyhow. Personally I think it would be kinda interesting to see what the Head man at Bradley is cooking on HIS Bradley Smoker.

I also would like to thank you for your support of the events forum members are having, Myself included.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!