Thanks Bradley!

Started by Smokin Soon, February 21, 2009, 01:13:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bradley (Head Office)

Hi Pens

It does not matter what comment you left good or bad you will get the bisquettes & hat
If you want PM me your name and address and i will check into the status for you

Brian

iceman

Quote from: Bradley (Head Office) on February 24, 2009, 12:23:28 PM
Hi Pens

It does not matter what comment you left good or bad you will get the bisquettes & hat
If you want PM me your name and address and i will check into the status for you

Brian

Where can I buy a hat Brian? I couldn't do the comment from up here at work on the north slope but would like to buy one from you folks if possible. Thanks Pat.  :)

carnie1

My Father said package came today up in PA.      Thanks Bradley

Bradley (Head Office)

Quote from: iceman on February 24, 2009, 02:06:41 PM

Where can I buy a hat Brian? I couldn't do the comment from up here at work on the north slope but would like to buy one from you folks if possible. Thanks Pat.  :)

Hi Pat

The hats are on the web site or you can call the office 1-800-665-4188 and order from Bradley directly
I sent you a PM on this also

Brian

iceman

Quote from: Bradley (Head Office) on February 24, 2009, 05:01:05 PM
Quote from: iceman on February 24, 2009, 02:06:41 PM

Hi Pat

The hats are on the web site or you can call the office 1-800-665-4188 and order from Bradley directly
I sent you a PM on this also

Brian

Thanks Brian. IT hooked me to my desktop at home so I could enter. Hope I did it right. Let me know.

Wildcat

When I tried I could not send a response so I went back to Brian's post where he had a link to respond and sent my response that way.  Do not know if it made it or not.  Not a big deal to me since I still have some supplies from Chez when he was folding shop.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

ananomoly

Received bisquettes and hat friday ;D Thanks so much. The hat is real good quality and the bisquettes are some I have yet to try.

Thanks bradley
Gary

car54

Thanks Bradley,

I thought I was too late but I received my today. I will wear the hat proudly  If anyone asks me what a Bradley smoker is, I hope that they have a 1/2 hour of time for the answer.

Brad

Mr Walleye

I had a suprise waiting for me yesterday when I got home from work as well!  ;)

Thanks Bradley!  8)

I have a new fishin' hat! Outstanding!  ;)  8)

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

Tiny Tim

Got mine today.  COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you very much.

Scotty-G

My hat and pucks just arrived today - AWESOME!!

Thank you Bradley!

Scotty-G

La Quinta

Me too...Bradley...you ROCK!!!  ;D

oldsmoker

MY pucks and hat came today.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   thanks oldsmoker
OLDSMOKER

oguard

Thanks very much. The wife and I returned hom from lunch to find the package at the back door. A new salmon killing hat and some bisquittes.

Mike
Catch it,Kill it,Smoke it.

Up In Smoke

thanks,
i got my pucks and hat today, right snappy cap.....wearin it now!
thanks bradley.
2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.