• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Who is with me!

Started by Caneyscud, February 25, 2009, 02:15:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caneyscud

Okay, guys and gals - aren't we like a family here and family supports one another?  I'm ready to get Nathan (Sherlock) a Big Easy to replace the one stolen by deviates unknown.  I'll throw in the first $20.  I'll even go out and buy it and send it to him - provided I can get an address.  And this time send it so that a signature is required.  I recently had a lot of fly fishing stuff stolen and some of my fly fishing buddies have helped me acquire new stuff.  We can do the same!!

Mike
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

car54

Count me in for another $20.00. Where should the money be sent to. Was his propane stolen also?

Thanks for the opportunity to help, Brad

La Quinta

I'm in Caney....let me know how much you need..

T & B

Gonna need your info too...

iceman

I'm game! Just tell me how much you need to cover the rest and how you want it payed Mike.
Pat and Ann.
Had things walk away from my house before and it sucks buttermilk.  >:(

La Quinta

What a nice way to put it Ice!!!  ;D

deb415611

I'm in also.  I'll pm you Caney

Smoking Duck

I don't have very much, but will $10 help?  Times are tough around here without a job but friends gotta step up when other friends are hurting.  Let me know if that's enough and if not, I'll try to come up with more.

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

Kummok

I'm in! Who needs "free" Stimulus Bill $$ when ya got friends!! Just need the "where to send" info.....

BTW, some thieves just stole my brand new 27', fully electronic'd and trolling gear'd offshore SeaSport WITH a full tank of diesel!!   ;) ;) ;D

Smoking Duck

Dangit......someone just stole my blonde, 5'7" 120 pound wife with ample bosoms.  She was also independently wealthy.......and did I mention Swedish swimsuit model?  And she's also an accomplished dog trainer.  If I could get some help in this department, that would be greatly appreciated.  If it's too much trouble, this one doesn't need to be a dog trainer  ;D

La Quinta

???  ???  ??? Oh boy.....

Smoking Duck

What?  I didn't tell you about my wife?   ;D  You know me Q......always try to get a laugh in any situation.

By the way, If you can PM me the address to send the money, that would be appreciated.

Bradley (Head Office)

Count me in for $20.00

Let me know the where and when

Brian

IKnowWood

I am in.  PM me address.  But just the BE.  My wife is not willing to go up to PA.  She a southern gal.
IKnowWood
Coming to you from the DelMarVa (US East Coast that is)

Look up Our Time Tested And Proven recipes

pensrock

QuoteDangit......someone just stole my blonde, 5'7" 120 pound wife with ample bosoms.  She was also independently wealthy.......and did I mention Swedish swimsuit model?  And she's also an accomplished dog trainer.  If I could get some help in this department, that would be greatly appreciated.  If it's too much trouble, this one doesn't need to be a dog trainer 

Sorry duck, I did not know she was yours.  ;) ;D ;D

I'll chip in for the BE if you still need it.
pens

Smoking Duck

No problem, Pens........just remember, you can't give her back  ;D