Andouille Sausage

Started by NePaSmoKer, March 05, 2009, 01:52:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: pensrock on March 08, 2009, 04:42:26 PM
Looks great NEPAS, its going on my to do list for sure.
pens

You will like it pens. Here is a tip. If you want it just a tad darker you can increase the paprika. I have seen dried andouille too but for this you have to use cure #2. Maybe sometime soon i will do it.

nepas

West Coast Kansan

nepa you are become the multimedia king as well.  Way to go on the Vids and stuff.   :o  Take Care

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

deb415611

Nepas,

In my to do pile.

You are killing me!   I won't have time to do any cooking for the next few weeks.............

Deb

NePaSmoKer

The whole house smells like smoked andouille  ;D

I need red beans N rice with andouille

nepas

NePaSmoKer

I got the Andouille all cut in lengths and vac sealed for the freezer. 1 pack is going in the fridge for some red beans N rice this week  ;D

nepas

KyNola

NePaS,
Great job!!  That is fabulous looking andouille.  When you do your red beans and rice, besides the andouille, cube up some smoked ham and throw it in there with the beans and let it add some additional flavor.

I'm feeling quite jealous about now. ;)

KyNola

Caneyscud

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on March 08, 2009, 08:12:29 PM
The whole house smells like smoked andouille  ;D

Is that a problem?  If so, my number is BR-549 and I could be coerced into taking your "problem" off your hands NePas!

Shakespeare
The Bard of Hot Aire
Threadkiller Extraordinaire'
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

Mr Walleye

Looks fantastic NePas!  ;)  8)

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

Tenpoint5

Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

West Coast Kansan

That is just real pretty.   :)

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

thegozzzz

I'm so ready to get started making my own sausages. It's really hard to find sausages that look this good!

carnie1

Argggggggggggg  yer killin me with this, I vowed I wasn't gonna do anymore sausage cause I'm getting ready to come north, but it looks soooooo good and I happend to have 10lbs of pork left in the freezer...........So after being sick with a bug for a week I have the meat all spiced up and in the fridge. Lets see what happens (If I'm late getting back to Pa it's NePa's fault) :D

NePaSmoKer

Its always my fault   :D

We are going to have Andouille out at the smokeout too. Along with venison smoked sausage, some jerky and some sticks. Also butt, briskit and chicken.

nepas

La Quinta