• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Callagen Casings

Started by NePaSmoKer, March 17, 2009, 07:09:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

I was out and about today in Atlanta and found some 17mm snack stick casings. I bought 4 hanks strands  ;D to do 28lbs of snack sticks.

nepas

La Quinta

I'll pm you my address!!!  ;D  :D  :D  :D

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: La Quinta on March 17, 2009, 07:24:15 PM
I'll pm you my address!!!  ;D  :D  :D  :D

LQ

I have your address......Remember  ;D

nepas

Roadking

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on March 17, 2009, 07:09:53 PM
I was out and about today in Atlanta and found some 17mm snack stick casings. I bought 4 hanks to do 28lbs of snack sticks.

nepas

Nepas, stop confusing me or you have a typo error. Never heard of collagen sold by the hank usually sold by the strand or cady. A hank of sausage casing regardless of size will hold 95-100 pounds of product.

La Quinta

Yeah...I know...just bein funnyish!!!  ;)

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: Roadking on March 17, 2009, 07:37:39 PM
Quote from: NePaSmoKer on March 17, 2009, 07:09:53 PM
I was out and about today in Atlanta and found some 17mm snack stick casings. I bought 4 hanks to do 28lbs of snack sticks.

nepas

Nepas, stop confusing me or you have a typo error. Never heard of collagen sold by the hank usually sold by the strand or cady. A hank of sausage casing regardless of size will hold 95-100 pounds of product.

yeah was thinking natural beef casing for some reason  :o

nepas

Roadking

Nepas, the .jpg in your signature is not showing up. Think the URL for it has been change on the site.

---------------- My mistake -----------

From there site:
Thank you for visiting Yardandpool.com! We are currently performing scheduled maintenance and updates on the website.

We will be back online to serve you very soon.

Thank you for your patience!