• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

bacon fest

Started by viceman, April 06, 2009, 05:16:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

viceman

i made bacon wrapped everything on saturday.
abt's
bacon wrapped shrooms stuffed with crab
bacon wrapped scallops
bacon wrapped chicken fingers

everything was great but i swear i could hear my atrerys hardening while i ate.

Up In Smoke

Viceman,
maybe you should try a little fruit,
being from georgia i enjoy some peaches from time to time.
they seem to soften those arteries to a degree.

this just magically appeared on my front porch....guess the elves in the area knew
i was out.
there is a very special technique used in consuming these peaches as they are kinda hot!
first you fold your index finger around the end of your thumb and cover half of the nail with salt.
then pour yourself a shot.
right before you drink the shot, flick the salt into your eye.......you will never feel the burn in your
throat  ;D
Oh i almost forgot Bacon Bacon gotta be Bacon!
2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

smokeitall

When I see a post that has bacon anywhere in the title I click on it first....ahhhh bacon.

Tenpoint5

Quote from: Up In Smoke on April 06, 2009, 06:07:28 PM
Viceman,
maybe you should try a little fruit,
being from georgia i enjoy some peaches from time to time.
they seem to soften those arteries to a degree.

this just magically appeared on my front porch....guess the elves in the area knew
i was out.
there is a very special technique used in consuming these peaches as they are kinda hot!
first you fold your index finger around the end of your thumb and cover half of the nail with salt.
then pour yourself a shot.
right before you drink the shot, flick the salt into your eye.......you will never feel the burn in your
throat  ;D
Oh i almost forgot Bacon Bacon gotta be Bacon!

Ya Know, I happen to have a gallon jug in the beer/smoker fridge of some grape stuff that will make it's way to the Midwest Smokeout. They call it Wine but it tastes more like Brandy. I will have to remember the salt trick just in case.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!