I think I need Psychiatric help

Started by Tiny Tim, November 19, 2009, 09:19:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiny Tim

I do not mean any disrespect with my postings in the "Hijack" thread, and I really don't know why, but I just can't leave that alone.  I can't even blame it on drinking too much as I've been "dry" since Halloween, and I don't do illegal/illicit drugs.  Only thing left is that I'm severely screwed up in the head. 

Feel free to offer advice, consolation, talk about your latest project, poke fun at me, or heck, even talk about the last thing you smoked on this thread.  I don't care. :)

Tenpoint5

Tim,
After careful consideration I think I have figured out your problem. Your elevator goes to the top, it's just that the damn thing doesn't stop at all the floor's. I know this from personal experience. I can't get mine to stop on floor's 25-31. Of course I was having my practice marriage during the time period when I was those ages.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Quarlow

Hey its ok to be a little unsettled, it makes the day go faster. I think this is all just our new friends kicking dirt at the ump. It will burn itself out soon....I hope
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Tiny Tim

Thanks for understanding, guys.  Now I know I'm not alone. :D  Have a great night.

Tiny Tim

By the way, I've got one cat that's been petting me all day, but when I reach to pet her, she runs away.  What's up with that?  The other one is cool, she'll rub against my leg and let me pick her up.  Also has the cute habit of letting an almost silent meow out once in a while, she's just so freakin' cute when she does it.

Tenpoint5

Quote from: Tiny Tim on November 19, 2009, 09:46:31 PM
By the way, I've got one cat that's been petting me all day, but when I reach to pet her, she runs away.  What's up with that?
Ahh I'm guessing cause she's a female. I have had relationships with women that sounds just like that!!! ;D ;D The last one screwed up though she married me!! Should of ran away when she had the chance.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Quarlow

Hey I have one that moews like that to me to. Ok now don't take this the wrong way and call for the guys with the white suits, I do a quiet little meow back and we go back and forth a few times. Its pretty funny.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ

Tiny Tim

Quote from: Quarlow on November 19, 2009, 09:53:03 PM
Hey I have one that moews like that to me to. Ok now don't take this the wrong way and call for the guys with the white suits, I do a quiet little meow back and we go back and forth a few times. Its pretty funny.

I won't call the Wacky Wagon on ya....they'd have to take me too, since I do the same thing.

Quarlow

We all get a kick out of it. I have always had cats since I was born. Along with many dogs. I can't picture being without one or the other.

OBS
BBQ

hal4uk

There's a rumor that I too am screwed up in the head.

I think it was started by Newton. 
Coulda been Mars...
But, most likely, it was Agador Spartacus, the furry baby demon.

No Swine Left Behind KCBS BBQ Team
Peoria Custom Cookers "Meat Monster"
Lang Clone - 'Blue October'
Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby

Habanero Smoker

Hi TT;

When I first came upon this thread I had to ask what in the world is he talking about; until I came across the thread you were referring to. Now I can't stop laughing. ;D

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Wildcat

TT - I saw this thread after the other one. I made a post on it. I though your postings were perfect.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

HawkeyeSmokes

Slide over on that bench TT! I think there are more of us in line to see the Doc. Must be an epidemic here as of late.
HawkeyeSmokes

Tenpoint5

Thanks A Lot Tim!!! I have had these words stuck in my head all morning. Kinda shows some age But they are stuck in my head anyhow.

Counting flowers on the wall,
That don't bother me at all.
Playing Solitaire till dawn,
With a deck of fifty-one.
Smoking cigarettes and watching Captain Kangaroo.
Now, don't tell me I've nothing to do.

Tiny Tim

Statler Bros...ain't it?  I likes that song.

Theres that Rambo squirrel Rabbit again....don't want to tick him off, he's better armed than me.