Iron Chef Ingredients and Smack Talk Thread

Started by Tenpoint5, April 18, 2009, 06:24:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seemore

10.5, QUIT BEING A PUNK WANNABE.  LQ and Deb have it going on!
I will post mine, but I WANT FEEDBACK.
LQ and Deb, Girls RULE and boys DROOL.
You two keep these men on their toes!!!!!

seemore

By the way, that was MRS Seemore.   ::)
This was really cool - we have to do this again!

Tenpoint5

Quote from: seemore on May 02, 2009, 06:13:26 PM
10.5, QUIT BEING A PUNK WANNABE.  LQ and Deb have it going on!
I will post mine, but I WANT FEEDBACK.
LQ and Deb, Girls RULE and boys DROOL.
You two keep these men on their toes!!!!!
I knew if I poked her hard enough she would get up and bark maybe even snarl a little. Glad to see your gonna post it Mrs. Seemore!! I didn't want you to go through all the effort and give up right at the end when you can see the finish line.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Tenpoint5

Who Might the Sleepers Be? I figure Hab's will pop in and post Monday morning about 4am, I believe I seen something about Icerat thinking on things. O'l Mr Mesquite was looking through a Tumble weed didn't think we was watching. Roadking was talking some Smack then went into hiding. Both of the Seemores have entries. That's 6 more for a total of 9.  Lq has been online all day just to get two pictures of her dogs posted. It will take her a week to post the pics of her cook and type how she did it.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

La Quinta

Too late my friend I am posted and done with your smack....look and drool dude.... ;D

seemore

LQ, YOU GO GIRL!!!
I have had to listen to 10.5 and Seemore today.....time to bombard these dudes with some estrogen!

Gizmo

You folks have some truly terrific looking food posted.  This was my turn in.

The loin is wrapped up in the bacon weave.

The asparagus are those round green things stuffed with raisins and roasted pine nuts, then wrapped in bacon.

Ready for the smoker.

Ok, Ok,
So it is really a bacon explosion with sausage and hamburger, stuffed with smoked bacon, smoked jalapenos, 4 blend cheeses, Bad Byron's, and Bulls Eye, wrapped in the bacon weave.  The ABTs were smoked jalapenos stuffed with cream cheese, bacon, and rub, wrapped in bacon then smoked and baked.  This along with a bone in pork butt went to a house warming party last weekend.

This weekend I am doing 20 lbs of beef jerky.  Son sent me a text message with his address (which I already have), along with a note that I could use the address to send some jerky if I had it.  Hard to resist since it was his birthday as well.  Fortunately my son-in-law and I were talking about going to Iowa Meat farms tomorrow for the Treager Show and I was mentioning I wasn't able to get a driver loaded on my new Vista 64 computer.  He mentioned he had read on the web that some folks were having a problem with XP and switched the camera setting from PC Connection to Printer/PTP and voila, it worked.  I guess I owe him the proceeds from the next Iron Chef challenge.  Hard to beat the all you can eat Brazilian Steak House we feasted on Friday at lunch.  11 different types of meat cooked over open fire and as long as you keep the marker with the green side up, they keep bringing it.  I had to use the winch on the truck to pry myself through the door of the restaurant when we finished.

Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

Tenpoint5

Giz for a second there I thought you was gonna venture over to Iowa. Bacon Explosion looks great. Pensecola Jim did that Bacon weave on his entry in the Iron Chef. Sure looks good.

Tenpoint5

LQ,
Burgers!!!!! All that talk about getting the creative juices flowing and all you could come up with was Burgers!!! Ok they look edible.

Tenpoint5

Mrs. Seemore your entry looks great but if you want feedback. It's missing the Tzatziki Sauce on top to finish it off. IMHO Other than that it looks great in my book.

KyNola

Giz, you had me there for a second. :D

The first sleeper jumped up out of the weeds.  PensacolaJim, are you kidding me?  In only your 10th post to the forum you post that entry?  Really nice looking.  Congratulations.  Me thinks PensacolaJim has been sandbagging us all! ;)

I told y'all there was at least one laying out there just waiting to ambush us.

KyNola

Up In Smoke

deb,
that picture of your pup on the deck makes me want another one in a bad way!
she is so cute!
2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

PensacolaJim

Maybe I came out of the weeds a bit too early.
Someone came by with a weed-whacker and destroyed my habitat,
So I had no choice but to post early.
It's interesting to see what everyone comes up with.
Anyway it was a challenge and I enjoyed conjuring up something new.
At least it was tasty!
Good luck to all.

Jim
::)
Slow Smoked and falling off the bone, Yum!

deb415611

Quote from: Up In Smoke on May 03, 2009, 07:45:16 AM
deb,
that picture of your pup on the deck makes me want another one in a bad way!
she is so cute!

Thanks

I'll let you borrow her some rainy night about 2 am   ;D

actually she's pretty awesome (even at 2 am) ....

PensacolaJim

I must confess, I had a little help!
I asked Chef Ramsey what he would make with the three ingredients?

He replied;
Why you d#%+ F@+*&, why don't you K*#%8 my #%*^# and %#*&!.
Make a %$&* with the tenderloin and $%*@ add $%@**.
And then get the F%^& out of Hells Kitchen. #%&*$% #@!^&
LMAO  ;D ;D ;D
Slow Smoked and falling off the bone, Yum!