• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

What's smoking Labor Day Weekend?

Started by Caneyscud, August 31, 2009, 07:17:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hopefull Romantic

I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

Caneyscud

Man, that looks good - kinda reminds me of the Salmon Bakes I've been to up there only much, much better!
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

Quarlow

Thanks I'm really getting into this and the forum is helping to fuel the fire oops never say fire when your talking about smoke. yuk yuk. You guys and gals sure know how to inspire people and those darn pics make it worse. OU812 if you make lots of smoked salmon, fire(oops I said it again) it in the freezer and now their is just more for you. wink wink.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

OU812

Quote from: Quarlow on September 10, 2009, 05:51:50 PM
Thanks I'm really getting into this and the forum is helping to fuel the fire oops never say fire when your talking about smoke. yuk yuk. You guys and gals sure know how to inspire people and those darn pics make it worse. OU812 if you make lots of smoked salmon, fire(oops I said it again) it in the freezer and now their is just more for you. wink wink.

You mean I dont have to eat it all b4 it goes bad  ;D

Quarlow

Nope it freezes real well. Know all I have to do is put a lock on the freezer. Or find something that taste real good all smoke up but I'm the only one in the house that would like it. Yeah right, I better stop dreaming.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.