• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

thoughts of local smoker gathering

Started by beefmann, October 14, 2008, 07:17:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Walleye

Quote from: La Quinta on October 15, 2008, 08:41:36 PM
Saturdays are always good...We're good with a "meeting of the smoker minds"!!! (Actually any day of the week!!) Need to do some proactive planning...as in...who is bringing what....we have pool...spa (god help us) and the like...if the spa comes into play...no pics...  ;D

Quote from: beefmann on October 20, 2008, 07:07:22 AM
three heads .. one  orange..  one  pink...  one  yellow .. a rainbow  colored  body and all  hairy.... ;D ;D ;D ;D

LQ

I see plugged filters in your future....

:D  :D  :D  ;D

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

La Quinta

;D  ;D  ;D Good news is...if he can cook...we can deal with that!!!  :D

beefmann

me cook... i've even  burnt the  food... and posted  pics  here... sheesh

owrstrich

owrstrich checking in from anaheim ca...

count us in within 200 miles of anaheim... any saturday... any sunday... depending on our work schedule...

j o
i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

beefmann

owrstrich

only thing i can say  currently is hi neighbor

im  in garden  grove

owrstrich

rodger that man of beef...

what time is dinner....

i gotts to eat...

j o
i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

beefmann

5 pm yesterday....

WAIT your talking today?...

about the  same  time

La Quinta

Beefman...don't let O mess with ya...As we know...he's...um...different? Takes awesome pics though...  ;D

Gizmo

Perris is having the 13th annual Budweiser Oval Nationals on October 30, 31st and Nov 1st.  Maybe another tailgater is in store.  8)
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

beefmann

La Q,

first off Thank you  for letting me know, I  do believe that we all  are a bit  different and poking fun at  everyone  here with our extended  smoking family.. is all in good  fun

La Quinta

Giz...we have company...no can do from the desert...  >:( If you guys do it...have fun...dang... 

beefmann

LA Q ...

its better to have friends and  family that  comes over  for a visit ... so I say... bring  them  along the more the  merrier.... 

scratches  my  head... another  load of pulled  pork... let  me  see

13 lbs  a rack
  3 racks per  smoke
39 lbs of pulled pork
  3 smokes
108 lbs  of pulled  pork and  sliced

hummmm looks in the  freezer... i have 215 lbs of pork.... dang ,,,  bouble  dang i  need some more....

WAIT... i  need another  smoker

never  mind

La Quinta

Won another bet...they have to cook for us...really good friends...not exactly racing types...more college football...maybe next time?

sherlock

Anybody from west central Florida. I live in Wesley Chapel and would like to meet fellow smokers. I think Oldman lives somewhere around St Pete. Chime in and maybe we can get something going for Florida.

Nathan