• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Iceman's Sauce

Started by matwell, March 17, 2009, 11:06:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

matwell

Hello All,

The warm weather is coming and it is time to break out the Bradley in full force. Does anyone know if Iceman still accepts orders through this forum for his sauce. I used my last jar a few weeks ago and had to substitute bbq sauce for my pulled pork and I must say it is just not the same. I looked on yard and pool and they only have his oink r rub. Come to think of it, I have not really seen him on the forum as much. I hope everything is ok. Thanks for the info.

Mike

love the smoke

sorry out of luck for now  :-\ :(                   http://forum.bradleysmoker.com/index.php?topic=9362.0

LTS
LTS

matwell

Iceman,

Sorry to hear about your situation. I definitely understand and I am glad I had the opportunity to do business with you. Your sauce is definitely by far the best sauce I have ever had. Good Luck to you and your family. Talk to you soon.

Smokin Soon

Maybe we should take a poll to see how many potential buyers we would have here to see if someone would offer him some big bucks for the recipe.

Tenpoint5

I believe there is something in the works and that Iceman's sauce might be still alive but I DO NOT know how it is going or if it is going to happen. Have to wait and see like everyone else.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

love the smoke

;D ;D man i hope it comes back some time as this stuff is awesome, have not found anything like it yet, I am guarding my last jar and only using it on special occasions, (ribs this weekend)  ;D ;D

LTS
LTS

pullinpork

Yes he does, I ordered 8 jars a month ago. You just have to email or message him. It may take a week or so but he will get it to you. Have you tried his wing sauces? They are very tasty.

Habanero Smoker

Pullinpork;

You may have been the last shipment. Iceman is temporarily unable to fill any orders. Possibly in the future he will.

No More BBQ Sauce

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

BigFella

I for one am sad that I didn't get a chance to try this great sauce...  Iceman, I grew up in Muncie, Indiana - home of Ball Corporation.  I believe that somewhere we have about 200-250 Ball Jars/Mugs...  I'm sure your recipe is super secret, but if you ever want to part with it let us know for sure. 

Big Fella

Old Smokey

I just received some of Iceman's Sauce. 

pullinpork

I was very lucky to get my order in on time. I have 10 jars left. I will treat them gold.