• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Can't Wait until next week

Started by Peborg, June 02, 2012, 07:00:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peborg

I just cannot wait, I'm going to do spares and baby backs tomorrow morning.  I already have them rubbed and in the fridge waiting.  Going to do the 3-2-1 on the spares and 2-2-1 on the babies.  I plan on going every other on the pucks (apple & hickory) <- let me know if this is a potential issue  This will be my 1st smoke.

mikecorn.1

sounds like a winner! use whatever wood you like. just IMHO, you can check the ribs at the last stage at the .5 mark. I usually will not do a full hour at the end. Good luck, partner. and post some dam pics  ;D
Mike

Peborg

OK I can't figure out what IMHO stands for, is there an acronym dictionary some where. Should I have the vent all the way open?  Also, on a different Note, does anyone use the tapatalk app?

mikecorn.1

Quote from: Peborg on June 02, 2012, 07:29:27 PM
OK I can't figure out what IMHO stands for, is there an acronym dictionary some where. Should I have the vent all the way open?  Also, on a different Note, does anyone use the tapatalk app?

In my honest opinion.  99.9% of my daily interaction with the forum is with my tapatalk app on my iphone. for the last hour ive been playing with my brothers new Dell laptop so Im on here with it.  :)
It is so convenient for me to use while im at work  ;D. I even do almost all of my pic uploads with it. Even though they are not the greatest quality, theyre pics!!
I saw Viper125 (paul) on here i belive either today or yesterday using his tapatalk.
Mike

Peborg

I will have to read about tapatalk.  What temp should I smoke the ribs at?

mikecorn.1

Quote from: Peborg on June 02, 2012, 07:35:01 PM
I will have to read about tapatalk.  What temp should I smoke the ribs at?
225*
How to  make ribs in a Bradley

I made my last ones at 275 in my Traeger
Here are the ones' I did tuesday
Mike

Habanero Smoker

This link provides some of the most common acronyms:

Acronyms

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Peborg

And the spares and babies are in.  After doing more research(after they were in) I do not think I cut the spares correctly

mikecorn.1

Don't matter how you cut them. As long as they taste good. ;) :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike

dman4505

90.999999% of your "mistakes" are going to taste good any way.

Don
"I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight."

The Man's Prayer: I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.