Started by Tenpoint5, May 17, 2009, 08:03:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Habanero Smoker

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Pesu (Fumeur Pierre)

This has helped alot and I appreciate your pictorial. As a newbie I'm allowed one dumb question a day.
Where did the rack covers come from, that looks like a great idea for speeding up the cleaning portion of smoking.

deb415611

Quote from: Pesu on May 22, 2009, 01:24:06 PM
This has helped alot and I appreciate your pictorial. As a newbie I'm allowed one dumb question a day.
Where did the rack covers come from, that looks like a great idea for speeding up the cleaning portion of smoking.

Pesu,

There are no dumb questions and no limit per day around here.... 

10.5 is at the midwest smokeout this weekend & might not be able to answer that quickly but they look like they are probably the high temp jerky screens that Bryan at Yard & Pool sells   http://www.yardandpool.com/High-Temperature-Jerky-Drying-Screen-p/hitempjrky.htm     They are awesome,  I use them for everything.  they help tremendously with cleaning.

Tenpoint5

That they is they are from Bryan at Yard and Pool
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

adamb

Banana's?   Thanks 10.5, ribs in the smoker as we speak!  I've slaughtered so many on the grill last year it's a disgrace to post here, but wish me luck on pulling it off.  Thanks to everyone on the forum for tips!

Adam
53-21

Caneyscud

Ok Adam, how did the ribs turn out!  I hope they turned out good for you this time.  Pics are very desirable. ;D
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

Consiglieri

Nice pic. essay. I'm glad I ate before hitting this thread!
Consiglieri

Caribou

Great lookin' ribs 10.5.
Love to see that your panel of judges gave it 3 thumbs up!
Carolyn

OU812

10.5 Verry Good Poast for those who are strugling with ribs and a good read to.

DaBeef2112

I'm going to try this on Saturday with some Pork Ribs. I'll post pics if I remember...

I'm curious, will this procedure work for beef ribs as well? Any adjustments needed?

Tenpoint5

Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

dbrown1

Thanks 10.5 I was thinking about doing some ribs, now you have me convinced... excellent post

rdevous

Awesome ribs!!!

"Whistle berries"...I like that!!!!!

Ray
If you can't smoke it.....you don't need it!!!

Hopefull Romantic

This is the only way to make ribs in my house.

HR
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

HCT

"The universe is a big place
probably the biggest"