• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Tried Something New and it Worked!!!

Started by Tenpoint5, July 02, 2009, 09:49:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hopefull Romantic

Hi there Tenpoint5

WMD stands for weapons of mass distruction and I was not just talking about your tomatoes but every mouth watering recipe you have posted. They are all great just that they are good for your taste but bad for your waist.

HR
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

Tenpoint5

HR you definitely Don't want to try the Creamed Corn if your worried about your waistline!! If you try that one just once you will understand. I would be willing to bet you cant stop with just one spoonful!!
Creamed Corn
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Hopefull Romantic

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on August 14, 2009, 07:18:13 AM
HR you definitely Don't want to try the Creamed Corn if your worried about your waistline!! If you try that one just once you will understand. I would be willing to bet you cant stop with just one spoonful!!
Creamed Corn

Here we go again you twisted my arm. Off to the supermarket to buy what I dont have for the creamed corn. My side dish for tonight's dinner.

HR

Tenpoint5

Let it cool slightly in the pan the sauce will thicken a little and make taste even better. Looking forward to hearing how you liked it.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

FLBentRider

More like WWE

Weapons of Waistline Expansion!
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Hopefull Romantic

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on August 14, 2009, 08:23:19 AM
Let it cool slightly in the pan the sauce will thicken a little and make taste even better. Looking forward to hearing how you liked it.

Tenpoint5,

that was no creamy corn, as a matter of fact that was a symphony playing in my mouth. I had two helpings and the hell with the waistline.

Thank you for sharing that with my family and I.

HR

Tenpoint5

I'm guessing there isn't any leftovers? Glad you enjoyed it.

Hopefull Romantic

No there was one helping left over and it wont be by the time I go to bed.

Thanks again

HR

rdevous

Sweet Tater Fries rock!....I started making them when I got my Pro Fryer II deep fryer.  Family loves them with cinnamon sugar on them.

10.5.............Cream Corn....looks like I will have to steal this recipe and swear that it's been in my family for years!!!   ::)

FLB..............WWE.....high 5 on that one!...............I love this forum!!!

Ray
If you can't smoke it.....you don't need it!!!