ICB III Summers Last Blast and Smack Talk

Started by Tenpoint5, August 18, 2009, 08:09:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenpoint5

Quote from: La Quinta on August 23, 2009, 10:46:08 PM
Hmmmmm...one must ask themselves....in 2009? Cant chicks cook outside???  ;D  ;D  ;D
Same as 2008,  NOPE only in the Kitchen and Barefoot and Pregnant!!
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

KyNola

Tenpoint5

Quote from: KyNola on August 24, 2009, 06:50:44 AM
INCOMING!!!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o

The sirens are blaring, radar has bogies coming from the East coast, The West Coast and One coming out of the Rocky Mountains. Defensive posture has been assumed!! Thanks for the heads up Larry!! ;D ;D

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Caribou

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on August 24, 2009, 06:29:33 AM
Hmmmmm...one must ask themselves....in 2009? Cant chicks cook outside???  ;D  ;D  ;D
Incoming is right!
Instead of saying what I really want to say, I think I'll go back to either splitting firewood, slaughtering some chickens or cleaning my shotgun.
Carolyn

deb415611

Wow,  can't even go there....

Tenpoint5

Quote from: deb415611 on August 24, 2009, 09:12:53 AM

Wow,  can't even go there....

Quote from: Caribou on August 24, 2009, 08:57:45 AM
Incoming is right!
Instead of saying what I really want to say, I think I'll go back to either splitting firewood, slaughtering some chickens or cleaning my shotgun.
Carolyn

That takes all the fun out of it !! Two bogies just went off the radar. Although they are probably still making the worlds largest TEABAG which will be coming shortly. She left the door open I just jumped in and slammed it hard.

Tenpoint5

Might have to open the Turn-In thread early and get my entry posted before that Teabag gets here.

Caribou

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on August 24, 2009, 09:31:19 AM
Might have to open the Turn-In thread early and get my entry posted before that Teabag gets here.
That's the first intelligent thing you have said today! :D
Carolyn

Tenpoint5

Quote from: Caribou on August 24, 2009, 10:03:39 AM
Quote from: Tenpoint5 on August 24, 2009, 09:31:19 AM
That's the first intelligent thing you have said today! :D
Carolyn
Did we ruffle a few of the Chicken Ladies feathers? ;D :P

Bradley (Head Office)

I would say open the Turn -In -Thread now

And then RUN RUN RUN

Even being the Admin i cannot protect you from the TeaBag your about to get.

Tenpoint5

Back to being serious, I have been thinking about it and since several of those enjoying some Smack Talk and generally fun razzing of each other have stated they have completed there ICB entry. I will open the Turn-In thread early. I know there is at least one that wouldn't be able to post during the posted turn in time period. Arrangements had been made to make sure the entry was going to be there.

The voting will still be the 7th through the 11th of Sept. For those not familiar with the ICB's Please REFRAIN from posting in the Turn-in Thread until the Voting is complete.

classicrockgriller

Heard an old saying that went something like this.....Those who can, do.....those who can't become Admins

Caribou

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on August 24, 2009, 10:18:26 AM
Back to being serious, I have been thinking about it and since several of those enjoying some Smack Talk and generally fun razzing of each other have stated they have completed there ICB entry. I will open the Turn-In thread early. I know there is at least one that wouldn't be able to post during the posted turn in time period. Arrangements had been made to make sure the entry was going to be there.

The voting will still be the 7th through the 11th of Sept. For those not familiar with the ICB's Please REFRAIN from posting in the Turn-in Thread until the Voting is complete.
Sounds good to me!
But I agree with Brian, you need to hide yourself from the wrath! :D :D
Carolyn

Tiny Tim

You broads can cook anywhere you want to, as long as you bring me a beer every 15 minutes....and do it topless.

Is this how the smack talk works?

Ka Honu