ICB III Summers Last Blast and Smack Talk

Started by Tenpoint5, August 18, 2009, 08:09:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenpoint5

The countdown is on, My calendar says it is the 2nd of Sept. All of the ICB Lurkers have until Monday Morning the 7th of Sept to get your entry posted. Then the Voting Starts until Friday Morning the 11th of Sept.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Tiny Tim

Quote from: FLBentRider on September 02, 2009, 07:16:43 AM
Quote from: Tiny Tim on September 01, 2009, 07:57:58 AM
Quote from: La Quinta on August 31, 2009, 09:55:53 PM
HOLY MOTHER OF....AND......WELL....YOU ABSOLUTELY RIDCULOUS MAN.....I HAVE NEVER READ SUCH A LOAD OF....AND THEN THERE IS YOUR DISH...YEAH WELL...UM...WELL DONE????  :D

You are a case 10.5...a real piece of work  ;)

Signed,

One of "The Broads" >:(

I will not criticize as I have not competed...I will only say....LIPTON IS COMING YOUR WAY YOU...uh...(geez...I don't wanna get thrown off the site) um...WEENIE...YES...WEENIE ;D

Since I now know you have the range to reach 10.5, I want to go on record again apologizing for that comment.  It was totally out of line and I meant no disrespect to the fine ladies of this online community.

dude.... this is a smack talk thread....

on your knees and bark like a pomeranian!

Biggest durn ankle biter you've ever seen................and I challenge you to get any height or distance when you try to kick me across the room. :D

La Quinta

10.5.....10.5....I told you why I'm not in this...but gd you are startin' to piss me off now!!!  ;D ;D ;D I may enter and kick your ass...but freakin tater tots?  ???

classicrockgriller

classicrockgriller

Making my entry for the ICB3 has been a lot of fun and since I have ESTABISHED myself as the clear cut winner I feel it my duty to give mine and other culinary giants across the world our view points on the entry's that have been posted thus far:

10.5 Good choice in choosing "Turd" as part of your title....goes well with your food
Caribou Is green what you turn after eating that stuff
WTS Thank goodness for sweet and sour sauce...without it you would have nothing
Bradley You make a nice smoker, maybe one day you will learn to use it
Fl BentRider Be sure and wear brown shorts when riding that laydown bike after eating what you made
deB415611 One more number in you nick and you would never be able to log on, heard you can only count to 6
And then that lurker ( Tiny Tim ) that's gonna post when he buys battery's for his camera, save your money. I looked up your IP address and it said you were a 43 year old unwed female with 11 kids and smokes a pipe. Geez

Hope this helps you guys out in the future

Tiny Tim

Quote from: classicrockgriller on September 03, 2009, 10:52:58 AM

And then that lurker ( Tiny Tim ) that's gonna post when he buys battery's for his camera, save your money. I looked up your IP address and it said you were a 43 year old unwed female with 11 kids and smokes a pipe. Geez

Not even close....42.5 year old Gelding with 12 kids and 3 on the way (all 15 with different mothers and no child support...that's why I'm now a gelding) and a crack pipe.

And if you believe any of that, I'll have to kill you. :D

westexasmoker

Quote from: classicrockgriller on September 03, 2009, 10:52:58 AM
Making my entry for the ICB3 has been a lot of fun and since I have ESTABISHED myself as the clear cut winner I feel it my duty to give mine and other culinary giants across the world our view points on the entry's that have been posted thus far:

10.5 Good choice in choosing "Turd" as part of your title....goes well with your food
Caribou Is green what you turn after eating that stuff
WTS Thank goodness for sweet and sour sauce...without it you would have nothing
Bradley You make a nice smoker, maybe one day you will learn to use it
Fl BentRider Be sure and wear brown shorts when riding that laydown bike after eating what you made
deB415611 One more number in you nick and you would never be able to log on, heard you can only count to 6

Hope this helps you guys out in the future

Now thats some good smack there!

C
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

classicrockgriller

WTS...my sons did some work at A&M two weeks ago and they meet the pit master there. He gave them a hugh sack of jerkey and his recipe for ribs.

La Quinta

Dang classic...you got brass ones...I'll give you that...but...you don't know what the "lurkers" are doing...you may want to tone down the BS until you've won...just a fleeting thought....take it as you will.... ;D

Game on New boy...GAME ON....

classicrockgriller

I had as much fun writing that as I did cooking the food...it's all in fun.

Tenpoint5

Wow LQ sure has you nailed Classicrockgriller. New boy coming in and making OLD food. Nothing to wow the crowd with. The last ICB was won with a pinwheel pork loin. Only difference was he was smart enough to make an awesome looking BACON Weave and wrapped that around his pork loin. You still have a few tricks to learn from the old Dogs around here PUP!!

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

FLBentRider

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on September 04, 2009, 06:30:22 AM
Wow LQ sure has you nailed Classicrockgriller. New boy coming in and making OLD food. Nothing to wow the crowd with. The last ICB was won with a pinwheel pork loin. Only difference was he was smart enough to make an awesome looking BACON Weave and wrapped that around his pork loin. You still have a few tricks to learn from the old Dogs around here PUP!!

Next thing you know he'll be lip synching recipes!
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

classicrockgriller

10.5.....Did you put "turd" in the name of your entry first and then make a recipe to fit it....or.......make it, taste it, and then named it.

La Quinta

Dang....classic...you're playing with the buck boy...gimme your location...I need a helicopter tea bag drop on your ass....have ya thought about ...oh...I don't know...easing in to the community here? Just a question...I'm not very bright ya know...anybody can verify it.....

Tenpoint5

Less than 24 hours to get those last minute entries in the Iron Chef Bradley!!!