• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Texas Deer Stand

Started by classicrockgriller, September 28, 2009, 08:43:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

classicrockgriller

Got this in an e-mail and thought I would share. Who ever owns this has waaaayy too many toys.

Hopefull Romantic

Lord Have mercy. Your Hunting Texas style vehicle does not come anywhere close to this one.

HR
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

NePaSmoKer

Oh yeah thats mine, I forgot to post to everyone. I rent it out to high end hunters, they have dudes in the field fetchin the kills  :D  ;D

nepas

Oldman

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Wildcat

Now if a garage was added, I could be content having that as my primary residence!  ;D
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

squirtthecat

Well, it's good to see he has his "Safety Orange" on!!

classicrockgriller

Quote from: squirtthecat on September 28, 2009, 01:00:14 PM

ROFLMAO......that's funny squirt

KyNola

That's a neat set up but the hot tub pic has been added from something else.  Look closely at the pics and you'll see there's no open outside deck.  ???  :o  Looks like you'll just have to shoot 'em from the covered  porch.  ;) :D

KyNola

Hopefull Romantic

Quote from: squirtthecat on September 28, 2009, 01:00:14 PM

I nearly fell of my seat. Again good one squirt.

HR

classicrockgriller

Quote from: KyNola on September 28, 2009, 01:22:07 PM
That's a neat set up but the hot tub pic has been added from something else.  Look closely at the pics and you'll see there's no open outside deck.  ???  :o  Looks like you'll just have to shoot 'em from the covered  porch.  ;) :D

KyNola

Think you are right, different texture of wood (color)......good eyes. I knew them texans were full of it.

Ka Honu

Quote from: squirtthecat on September 28, 2009, 01:00:14 PMWell, it's good to see he has his "Safety Orange" on!!

Glad I can't see if he's also wearing his 10.5 g-string.

BigJohnT

Up here in Missouri we just need two lawn chairs, an ice chest for your beer, and the back of a pickup truck.

This picture clearly shows my well equipped truck stand.

John

classicrockgriller

I went hunting with my bro-in-law once and after a while I made my way back to the Truck and doors were locked so I laid down in the bed of the truck. I hadn't closed my eyes very long when I woke back up, picked my head up and two does were about 85 yards from me. Took a minute to get my gun and get in a position to get off a shot but it was a good one. She dropped in her tracks. Put the gun down and went back to sleep for a while.   CRG

Hopefull Romantic

CRG

a man is got to do what a man is got to do.

HR

classicrockgriller

HR, I have left 1000's of deer in the woods compared to what I have shot. I decide at the begining of season what we ate last year vs what we want to do with vension this year. I "aquire" according to need/want not everything I see. Now hogs, That is a different story, They destroy property. If I see one and can get a shot, It's on the ground.   CRG