Bradley Forum Christmas Gift Exchange......DID EVERONE GET THEIR GIFT?

Started by classicrockgriller, October 07, 2009, 12:38:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

classicrockgriller

I contact some of the local pastors in our town and try to help 3 to 4 families out at Christmas. Makes you feel kinda sad and happy at the same time.

standles

Ok since this is gelling up nicely I will throw my name in the pot (if I am not to new).  PM'd 10.5 with info.

I appreciate all of you that went to the trouble to put this together.   I look forward to playing the game.  Maybe I can send some Florida Gator Meat.   GO NOLES!

Steven

classicrockgriller

Quote from: standles on October 21, 2009, 12:06:15 AM
Ok since this is gelling up nicely I will throw my name in the pot (if I am not to new).  PM'd 10.5 with info.

I appreciate all of you that went to the trouble to put this together.   I look forward to playing the game.  Maybe I can send some Florida Gator Meat.   GO NOLES!

Steven

Great Deal....This is going to be fun. Would be nice to end up with 30 to 40 people. Where in Fla you from?

classicrockgriller

I had to run to Houston this morn and while waiting for some things to get finished up I went to some different places to get (start) shopping for my reciepent to be announced later. That was and is going to be alot of fun. It is almost like buying for yourself except you don't get to keep it. I want to make sure the person I got had a variety of things from this area so I kinda went low $ amount per item, more items. Not saying you have to do this, this is just the way I went. 

I post this just to give an idea as to what at least one person is doing.

We need more players......PM 10.5 if you want to have a little bit of fun for Christmas.

Tenpoint5

Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

classicrockgriller

We need to get Brian in on this. BRIAN, come get in the forum christmas party.

standles

Quote from: classicrockgriller on October 21, 2009, 01:30:31 AM

Great Deal....This is going to be fun. Would be nice to end up with 30 to 40 people. Where in Fla you from?

Live in and around the Destin Florida area.  Panhandle region or as some call it "lower Alabama"

classicrockgriller

NePaSmoKer

Hmmmmm What To Gift Hmmmmm What To Gift Hmmmmm What To Gift Hmmmmm What To Gift Hmmmmm What To Gift Hmmmmm What To Gift

:D  ;D

classicrockgriller

Tenpoint5

Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

classicrockgriller

classicrockgriller

Quote from: classicrockgriller on October 16, 2009, 12:08:22 AM
Quote from: Tenpoint5 on October 10, 2009, 07:48:47 PM

Cutoff date for those that would like to enter is Sunday the 15th of Nov

The Last day that your item should be shipped on or by is Friday the 4th of Dec

The shipping date is to ensure that the folks overseas will get their gift by Christmas if at all possible If anyone has a better suggestion feel free to let us know.

HERE"S WHERE WE ARE AT. WE HAVE A $ AMOUNT. WE HAVE A CUTOFF DATE FOR BEING INVOLVED. WE HAVE A SHIPPING DATE FOR THOSE THAT ARE INVOLVED.

THIS CAN BE A FUN THING. IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE......PM TENPOINT.5 (10.5) WITH YOUR NAME, SHIPPING ADDRESS, CITY, STATE, ZIP CODE

IF YOU HAVE ANY THOUGHTS ON THIS....POST THEM HERE

THERE HAVE BEEN ALOT OF IDEAS POSTED. YOU MAY WANT TO READ THRU THE THREAD TO SEE IF THERE IS SOMETHING THAT MIGHT HELP YOU.

I HAVE BASICALLY FINISHED WITH MY GIFT SELECTION ON WHAT I AM GIVING AND HAVE NO IDEA WHO IT IS GOING TO. YOU REALLY DON'T HAVE TO FOCUS ON

A CERTAIN PERSON BUT MAYBE SOMETHING FROM YOUR AREA THAT WOULD BE FUN FOR SOMEONE ELSE TO TRY.

classicrockgriller

classicrockgriller

We have about 10 days left if you think you want to play in this......gonna be fun