Bradley Forum Christmas Gift Exchange......DID EVERONE GET THEIR GIFT?

Started by classicrockgriller, October 07, 2009, 12:38:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

classicrockgriller

Yeah! two new players....

Only 4 days left! Get your name into 10.5 !!!!!!!!!!!!

classicrockgriller

TIME IS RUNNING OUT ! .............. DON'T MISS OUT ON THE FUN !

2 DAYS LEFT TO BE INCLUDED.

DEADLINE IS MIDNITE PST ON THE 15th.

classicrockgriller

Tenpoint5

Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Tenpoint5

I will draw the names and start PMing the results to folks Sunday evening about 5pm CST or something close to that. I will send a name and address to each individual that has expressed interest in the exchange. That name and address is the person that you will be sending your gift to.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Quarlow

I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Tenpoint5

There is three canucks on the list: Quarlow, g, and Mikeradio unless a couple more join in the fun before I draw the names tomorrow afternoon.

Tenpoint5

Haven't gotten any new folks and I had some time on my hands so I drew the names and sent off as many as I could. Apparently you can't send more than 20 PM's an hour there is a limit on that!!! So as soon as I can I will send the rest of the folks their recipients name.

PLEASE remember to mail your gift prior to Friday the 4th of Dec.

Tenpoint5

Hour is up all names have been sent out. My job here is done it is now up to YOU to ensure that you get your gift mailed off!!!

pensrock

squirtthecat

I forgot the original rules...   Do we keep ourselves as the 'giver' anonymous, and let the recipient try to guess based on the contents of the package?

Tenpoint5

Quote from: squirtthecat on November 15, 2009, 03:14:35 PM

I forgot the original rules...   Do we keep ourselves as the 'giver' anonymous, and let the recipient try to guess based on the contents of the package?

I don't think it matters let them know who they received the gift from.

The main thing is that everyone sends a gift because they will be receiving a gift from someone and it wouldn't be fair to their recipient not to send a gift.

squirtthecat

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on November 15, 2009, 04:13:35 PM
I don't think it matters let them know who they received the gift from.

The main thing is that everyone sends a gift because they will be receiving a gift from someone and it wouldn't be fair to their recipient not to send a gift.

10-4.   Thanks to Chris and CRG for putting this all together!