Bradley Forum Christmas Gift Exchange......DID EVERONE GET THEIR GIFT?

Started by classicrockgriller, October 07, 2009, 12:38:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenpoint5

I knew I should have had more to drink, or at least something, when I sent the names out. Guess I sent one person two names but I believe I have that straightened out. Hell I even wrote everything down. believe I just clicked on the wrong name to send the info to they was right next to each other. SOOOOOO If your in this thing and haven't gotten a name PLEASE let me know so I can get you teh right information.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Hopefull Romantic

I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

rdav01

FLBentRider

Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

classicrockgriller

Chris, you are the man! I know that was a lot of pm'ing and everyone appreciates it, but I want to tell you thanks for steping up to the plate and helping making this a fun thing. I feel like a kid in a candy store. Thanks again.

classicrockgriller

EVERY ONE SHOULD HAVE BEEN PM'ed THEIR RECIEPENTS NAME. IF YOU HAVE NOT RECIEVED IT ..... PM TENPOINT.5 AND HE WILL RESEND IT.

THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT PARTICIPATED. IF YOU RUN INTO A PROBLEM OR NEED HELP ON ANYTHING, CONTACT ME OR 10.5.

smokeitall

Thanks Chris.  I will be sending the gift out around Dec. 1st since I am leaving tomorrow for hunting..YAY
SIA

Tenpoint5

I have been asked what my thoughts are and I figured I would ask everyone what their thoughts on it was.

The Question is:

Do we want to post a picture of the gift that we received or not?
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

classicrockgriller

I would like to post what I got and if everyone else is kewl with that idea.

Hopefull Romantic

I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

classicrockgriller

thanks Hady, this is all about fun.

I know what I am getting, a bag of switches from the north. (I have been bad)

classicrockgriller

Quote from: smokeitall on November 18, 2009, 09:02:01 PM
Thanks Chris.  I will be sending the gift out around Dec. 1st since I am leaving tomorrow for hunting..YAY
SIA

Hope you have as much fun as I do. No, not that much ... ;D ;D

pensrock