• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

HELP! OBS dead will not heat!

Started by JDNC, October 10, 2009, 07:03:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JDNC

Thanks Bryan...

HR, by the way I saw the pic's of you party..great gathering and home.  I couldn't help but laught about the JD left over. How could that happen?  I think you might have hidden it under one to the tables. ;D

JD

JDNC

HR..by the looks of my spelling/key strokes you might think I'm in the JD ;D

Hopefull Romantic

Quote from: JDNC on October 13, 2009, 02:36:06 AM
HR..by the looks of my spelling/key strokes you might think I'm in the JD ;D

You mean you are not.   :D :D

HR
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

begolf25

Quote from: Hopefull Romantic on October 13, 2009, 12:15:34 AM
Quote from: JDNC on October 12, 2009, 03:32:13 PM
HR,  I just ordered one from Yard & Pool.  I didn't want to wait until Tues to call Bradley customer service.  I needed a few other things as well..like two extra rubber feet to put behind the front large feet and raise the front up and take the load off the plastic control panel.

Now...you know my intials don't stand for Jack Daniels don't you. ::)

JD

Thanks JD and OU for the info. I will check Y&P today and check with Bryan if they ship internationally. I do need few items from them.

Jd I know your name does not stand for Jack Daniels but I cant help to think of it every time I read your initials.

HR

HR,

We can ship certain items internationally. Drop me an email with the items you need and your shipping address and I will be glad to give you a shipping quote. My email is on my profile page.

Bryan

JDNC

I received my heat element and have installed it.  Up and running.  I guess it was a good thing as I found the ceramic mounts and caps loose.  I noticed that this element glows very orange in color and the other never did.  It just had a faint glow.   Well..all is well. :)

classicrockgriller

Quote from: JDNC on October 17, 2009, 12:56:29 PM
I received my heat element and have installed it.  Up and running.  I guess it was a good thing as I found the ceramic mounts and caps loose.  I noticed that this element glows very orange in color and the other never did.  It just had a faint glow.   Well..all is well. :)

Glad the wait is over. And now the fun begins.