WOOHOO!! It's HERE!!

Started by St. Helens Smoker, March 16, 2005, 09:02:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

St. Helens Smoker

Just got reveo marinator via Bill...It apprears to be just as he said, a heck of a fine unit and I'm very excited to use it for the first time!!

Also, wanted to put out a tremendous Thanks to Bill for putting this deal together and everything he did to make it happen.  And for picking up the extras between UPS and Pay Pal, you didn't have to but it is greatly appreciated.  You ever get up in my neck of the woods, guess its up to me to pick up the beverages[:D]

Now off to town to find some meat to free!!!

Many Thanks!!

John

BigSmoker

California to Georgia probally 9-10 days so I won't see mine till maybe the end of next week[:(]  Have fun[:D]

Jeff

Some say BBQ is in your blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.
Some people say BBQ is in the blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.

Habanero Smoker

I'm in New York. According to the tracking number that Bill provided UPS will be delivering mine on Tuesday.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

SmokinMoe

Mine will be here on Monday!! I can hardly wait.  
<font color="red"></font id="red"><font face="Comic Sans MS"></font id="Comic Sans MS">Thanks again, Bill, if your wife is a scrapbooker, let me know.  I sell Quickutz and sizzix stuff and will give her a deal.
I will post my review on Tuesday! LOL
"If I have to cook, I might as well watch it all go up in smoke!"

St. Helens Smoker

Quick update: This lil jobber is great!!  Forgot we were supposed to take the missus rig in and have the studs pulled off today, so my "quick trip" got extended considerably from what was planned.

Grabbed a couple of NY cut beef loin steaks, each just about a pound and close to 3" thick....really nice meat to begin with.  Got home later than planned and whipped together a marinade with some store-bought rub and set the lil beastie to work.  VERY simple to use..hell, its gotta be, I figured it out[:D]

Set the timer for the initially suggested 10 minutes and was impressed by the different texture of the meat of course was using the highly unscientific "poke and prod" method...then thought what the heck and threw them in for another 10 minutes.  MY GOODNESS!! These were exactly like the commercially done ones that my brother-in-law have been getting on occasion for the last year or so.

So chalk up one very happy Reveo owner..and Bill, I will probably be talking to you about that second unit here very soon!!

Again my thanks and big thumbs up so far with this lil gem

Oldman

Gee Bill I so glad this has worked out for you and all of these folks.

As I wrote to you I had worries concerning this based on the commercial model I used in the 1980s. Later this year if you are doing this again I might just get one from you.  Again Congrats for enhancing everyone time here!!! Not to mention the EATING~~!

Olds

http://rminor.com

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

nsxbill

Olds, if you can fit one into your garage with the "military smoker,"  I still have four of them available at that introductory price.  2 are in the think-about-it mode right now, but definitely have another if you are interested.

The quality is excellent...not like the Hobart Stainless one I picked up, but quite nice and a good countertop size.  I think you would be quite impressed with the results.

Bill

<i>There is room on earth for all God's creatures....on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.</i>
There is room on earth for all God's creatures....right on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.